VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
You wound me! :cry: (Nah, just kidding.) However, I am very interested in the lore (the fabric, how many of various objects there are, the establishment of the project and station where they work, etc.). I also very much would like to learn more about the background of characters, especially Olga Nikolayevna (how she came to be part of the project, where she grew up, and so forth — unless I've forgotten any of those details that have already been revealed). Also, why on earth does the MC dream about centaurs? Just because of the influence of mythology?

. . . But I won't pretend like the Russian women aren't a major draw for me. ;)
Everything will be in the next episodes. :cool:

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
By the way the chess board in the intro is wrong. It is supposed to be the other way around for black's king and queen.

Queens are meant to be on their own color and to face each other. They do not face each other here because black's queen is on a white square.

View attachment 2051032
Buddy, did you really look at chess in this frame, and not at the conductor? :) :) :)

Reactions: pilapila3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can we kill Vladimir putin? If yes. i´ll support the dev. If not, sorry my money goes to ucraine.
Well, I'm not sure whether ErosAmor has stated what their personal nationality is, but they have friends and relatives in both nations, so I don't know that there's a specific reason to support or not support them over that whole business. It's just a story about the former Soviet Union, a fantasy about affairs of state they might have gotten involved with — nothing more.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Can we kill Vladimir putin? If yes. i´ll support the dev. If not, sorry my money goes to ucraine.
Yes, we CAN kill him. Because he is not an immortal god. He is only human and sooner or later he will die. Moreover, he CAN be killed.
So, please, if you follow your logic, you MUST support the dev. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I'm not sure whether ErosAmor has stated what their personal nationality is, but they have friends and relatives in both nations, so I don't know that there's a specific reason to support or not support them over that whole business. It's just a story about the former Soviet Union, a fantasy about affairs of state they might have gotten involved with — nothing more.
Yes, I am not Russian and I do not live in Russia. Nor do I live in Ukraine.
But I have distant relatives in both of these countries.
And Russian is my first language simply because once upon a time the USSR had a great cultural influence on neighboring countries.
And my game is just an attempt to give a little bit of pleasant nostalgia to people whose childhood was in the 80s.
I would like to remind those born later (if they missed this day in school) that the USSR and modern Russia are very different countries.
And my game is not about politics. Notice, there is not a word about who is currently in charge of the Soviet Union and what is the path of the leading party.
The nationalities of the heroines represented in my game are not represented, but there may be some Russians and Ukrainians. Just because they are the most beautiful girls in the world (not counting girls from Poland and the Czech Republic). :love:
So what?
One of the heroines of my game is planned to be a Jewish girl. (There were a lot of Jews in the Soviet Union. In fact, it was a country where there was a minimal percentage of anti-Semitism.)
Or do you think I should reject this heroine because of the current situation in the Middle East?
Henceforth, I would ask you to write here about politics only in the historical context of my game. Or better yet, don't write that either.
And certainly don't write here about the current political situation in the Middle East, Taiwan, Ukraine, or anywhere else.
Politics is a dirty business, but my game is pure and innocent. :p
Meanwhile, the new chapter 1.5.1 is out on Patreon.
I also started a page on boosty for those who would be more comfortable.
And, as the hero of the Soviet cartoon Cat Leopold said - "Guys, let's live in peace!"
To everyone who supports me - thank you very much. I promise, there will be many more interesting things to come!:cool:

Last edited:

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
One of the heroines of my game is planned to be a Jewish girl. (There were a lot of Jews in the Soviet Union. In fact, it was a country where there was a minimal percentage of anti-Semitism.)
Or do you think I should reject this heroine because of the current situation in the Middle East?
How does it make sense? Differ only in the jewish name and that's all? A lot of sovet's people (not only slavic) were of jewish origin (more-less) but don't stand out visually... Same now in modern Russia and post-Sovet's space... Also i'll say more - in Sovet's quite a few of people were of hellas origin (it's hint to some context this game).

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Please don't write about politics here!
We all have different opinions and don't turn the game discussion into a political forum.
There are many other sites on the Internet for that purpose. Go there.
One more political post here and I'll have to complain to the moderators.:devilish:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i finish the update... i'm waiting scenes with Olga but 0 scene :(

i don't understand why you made a vote and no scene with top tier character :(

i love the scene with window and Olga touch the dick of MC but nothing arrive :(

sorry :(

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
i finish the update... i'm waiting scenes with Olga but 0 scene :(

i don't understand why you made a vote and no scene with top tier character :(

i love the scene with window and Olga touch the dick of MC but nothing arrive :(

sorry :(
According to the laws of the dramatic genre, I am slowly approaching the climax.:)
So that you can enjoy the conclusion.
It's coming, so be patient.;)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes