VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Update from the Dev posted on 5/31:

A slight delay in the release of the second chapter.
As you know, I had planned to release part two by the end of May.
I even postponed developing the monthly wallpaper, planning to release it along with the second chapter.
Unfortunately, life makes its adjustments and things don't always work out the way we intended. :(
The update turned out to be quite large in content. All because absolutely all of the game's heroines require equal participation in the second chapter. :)
I tried to negotiate with them and move some scenes into the next update, but you know how hard it is to argue with women. Almost impossible. :(
The girls are jealous. They all want the adventure to continue and none of them are willing to compromise their participation.
So far I've counted about 1000 pictures (including 4 sex scenes) and there are animated scenes planned.
And in part 2, you'll meet another heroine who has even bought new shoes for the occasion. ;)

I have to convey my deepest apologies, but I and the girls need about two more weeks to work through all the planned scenes.
The alpha version of the game is ready, now all my time is devoted to rendering images and polishing the second chapter.
If any patreons are very unhappy with the delay, you can write me a private message and I'll give you your money back.
All patreons will receive the beta version of the game around mid-June. The public release will be a little later.
Once again, my apologies, the girls and I are doing everything we can to get the second part out as soon as possible.
Stay tuned, your moral support is very important to us.

blackwolf12

Apr 25, 2021

I even postponed developing the monthly wallpaper, planning to release it along with the second chapter.
Unfortunately, life makes its adjustments and things don't always work out the way we intended. :(
The update turned out to be quite large in content. All because absolutely all of the game's heroines require equal participation in the second chapter. :)
I tried to negotiate with them and move some scenes into the next update, but you know how hard it is to argue with women. Almost impossible. :(
The girls are jealous. They all want the adventure to continue and none of them are willing to compromise their participation.
So far I've counted about 1000 pictures (including 4 sex scenes) and there are animated scenes planned.
And in part 2, you'll meet another heroine who has even bought new shoes for the occasion. ;)

I have to convey my deepest apologies, but I and the girls need about two more weeks to work through all the planned scenes.
The alpha version of the game is ready, now all my time is devoted to rendering images and polishing the second chapter.
If any patreons are very unhappy with the delay, you can write me a private message and I'll give you your money back.
All patreons will receive the beta version of the game around mid-June. The public release will be a little later.
Once again, my apologies, the girls and I are doing everything we can to get the second part out as soon as possible.
see ya in august:)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019

Wow. With a photo like that (drool), it will be even harder to wait. How cruel :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The first release was a decent length and if this next update is bigger, then what's 2 weeks more for a quality episode.

As my main wish for content involves Olga wearing the tunic and getting ravished as 'scientifically' of course they need to see what the final effect of the tunic is.
I hope that in the new episode Artem, Olga and Lisa get down to some serious work every day investigating the tunic.

If the creator of the tunic wanted to empower women, then it seems illogical that the tunic wearer would get violently raped.
Lisa should be asked if she got wet when wearing the tunic? The tunic may cause that to stop painful entry.

Maybe the female wearer needs to be a special woman, mentally strong enough to verbally subdue the male - an authoritative women like Olga could do that.

Is the wearer going to be able to manipulate or control the male after he has creampied her - he has probably already rolled over and gone to sleep, before she starts whispering in his ear about attacking Greece, or invading Poland.
;)

Also, does it only work on men?
I wonder what would happen if Olga was wearing it in front of Lisa, and Artem was in the background only observing.

It will be interesting to discover what the plot will reveal.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
The first release was a decent length and if this next update is bigger, then what's 2 weeks more for a quality episode.

As my main wish for content involves Olga wearing the tunic and getting ravished as 'scientifically' of course they need to see what the final effect of the tunic is.
I hope that in the new episode Artem, Olga and Lisa get down to some serious work every day investigating the tunic.

If the creator of the tunic wanted to empower women, then it seems illogical that the tunic wearer would get violently raped.
Lisa should be asked if she got wet when wearing the tunic? The tunic may cause that to stop painful entry.

Maybe the female wearer needs to be a special woman, mentally strong enough to verbally subdue the male - an authoritative women like Olga could do that.

Is the wearer going to be able to manipulate or control the male after he has creampied her - he has probably already rolled over and gone to sleep, before she starts whispering in his ear about attacking Greece, or invading Poland.
;)

Also, does it only work on men?
I wonder what would happen if Olga was wearing it in front of Lisa, and Artem was in the background only observing.

It will be interesting to discover what the plot will reveal.
Couple more weeks and we will find out. ;)
BTW if Olga and her girls ever decide to invade Poland I will be waiting.... I have couple of "strategic" scenarios in mind for them:devilish:;)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I played this a few months ago and I liked it.
I liked the characters and the music, that 80s vibes.

Good job ErosAmor69
If the next upgrade is at the same level as current, I will become a patreon.

pilapila3 Thanx to tip!

And my dear friends:
Aristos
Zirael Q
horusxcaen82
Meushi
Sexual Harassment Panda
Mormont
Darkdevil66
crabsinthekitchen
Hazeti
SerHawkes
Yuno Gasai
Hugh G. Rection
felicemastronzo
ThePresident451
Kaustav Dey
Back
(I probably forgot someone.. Sorry!)

Just try this game or I would rather say give it chance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you like the game.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Any news for updates?
We are running late looks like but remember, ErosAmor69 set the bar high for himself with the initial release so I do not blame him. Quality over timeline. It is coming. We do not want CP2077 fiasko. :ROFLMAO: As soon as I see something on the Patreon I will let folks here know.... unless our Dev beats me to it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vmr15 and Aristos

granite

Mar 18, 2019
Developer is as reliable as Soviet Russia economy was :ROFLMAO:
Just hope he doesn't have 10 year plan for completion like CCCP had...

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, I'm OK, thanks for the concern.
I just need a little more time than I planned. :(
I couldn't finish the five years plan in three years, but I don't have to stretch it out for twenty years. :)
I have to maneuver between my game, family, friends, and most importantly, day job.
I could have completed the game with fewer scenes and put out what's already ready. But I'd still rather finish what I have planned.
And constantly promise that here's a little more, two more days... And then two more days... Then another ...
I'm not able to do so, so particularly nothing on the forum did not write. As soon as it's ready, I'll let you know.
Right now I'm dedicating all my free time to rendering images.
I assume I need about 7-10 days more.
Here are a few pictures to brighten up the wait. ;)
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, I'm OK, thanks for the concern.
I just need a little more time than I planned. :(
I couldn't finish the five years plan in three years, but I don't have to stretch it out for twenty years. :)
I have to maneuver between my game, family, friends, and most importantly, day job.
I could have completed the game with fewer scenes and put out what's already ready. But I'd still rather finish what I have planned.
And constantly promise that here's a little more, two more days... And then two more days... Then another ...
I'm not able to do so, so particularly nothing on the forum did not write. As soon as it's ready, I'll let you know.
Right now I'm dedicating all my free time to rendering images.
I assume I need about 7-10 days more.
Here are a few pictures to brighten up the wait. ;)
I think your game is one of the best made of it's type, so my personal recommendation is take as much time as needed, and once its completed I hope you put it in a place like steam so you can monetize it.

I would personally buy it if it ends there or a place where I can get it in my country.

So good luck and take as long as needed, I would rather have a great quality game in a few months that a game that feels half finished tomorrow.

Last edited:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So good luck and take as long as needed, I would rather have a great quality game in a few months that a game that feels half finished tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I am a perfectionist.:(
When I can stop at a good quality, I'm drawn to make it perfect.
It takes a lot of time to make a good one even better.
And I want to add mini-games and make a good animation.
So I set deadlines first of all for myself, to have deadlines.
Otherwise, if I do as much as I need to, development will really take three years. :D

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes