VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a release date for the new version?
Did you check the dev links?

Hello everyone!

I know it would be more interesting for all of you to see the news about the next update here, but today's post is a bit different.

As I've already mentioned, now I'm preparing the Steam version of the game at the same time with the preparation of the next update.

And finally a miracle happened a couple of days ago! Steam finally approved me to release the demo version of the game, which was supposed to be released back in early July. But Steam's curators have been torturing me for a very long time, literally took out my soul and had to go through a lot of corrections to finally get the game approved. I don't know why they are so biased towards my game. :)

The game includes the first chapter in Russian, English and Simplified Chinese and was made to collect statistics: how interesting it will be for the Steam community.

Now Stim allows you to create a separate page for the demo version of the game, the main advantage of which is the ability to leave feedback on the demo.

So feel free to go to and leave honest feedback: what you liked about the game and what you think could be changed or improved. More feedback will encourage the author to devote more time and attention to the next update.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who left a review!

Jan 2, 2022
Based on this game I am under the impression that 3 out of every 4 women in Russia are redheads. Is that not the case?
There is a mixture of all hair types. But certain regions and towns have higher than usual concentrations of attributes, due to lack of ability to travel both under the Tsar and Communism. So some towns have lots of redheads, some have a large portion of deaf, or short, or tall and thin, etc. But Russia is a huge place. It has more human genetic diversity than probably any other nation of Earth. Even USA.

You just have to find where the pockets of each are. For instance, I've only seen 4 black people the whole time that I was in Russia. Three men and 1 woman. But I know that there are times when Africans come to study specialties. Either at University or technical schools. There were several (less than 20) Koreans in the Institute where I taught. And a few Chinese, but the Chinese are mostly hated, so they only come for business.

In Rostov-on-Don there were many Near Easterners. And many Albanians, Turks, Turkmens, Azerbizhanis, Georgians, etc. But none from Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Dubai. But some from North Africa (though they were very light-skinned.)

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
There is a mixture of all hair types. But certain regions and towns have higher than usual concentrations of attributes, due to lack of ability to travel both under the Tsar and Communism. So some towns have lots of redheads, some have a large portion of deaf, or short, or tall and thin, etc. But Russia is a huge place. It has more human genetic diversity than probably any other nation of Earth. Even USA.

You just have to find where the pockets of each are. For instance, I've only seen 4 black people the whole time that I was in Russia. Three men and 1 woman. But I know that there are times when Africans come to study specialties. Either at University or technical schools. There were several (less than 20) Koreans in the Institute where I taught. And a few Chinese, but the Chinese are mostly hated, so they only come for business.

In Rostov-on-Don there were many Near Easterners. And many Albanians, Turks, Turkmens, Azerbizhanis, Georgians, etc. But none from Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Dubai. But some from North Africa (though they were very light-skinned.)
I was actually making a joke about how many redheads were in this AVN, I didn't actually think that 3 out of every 4 ladies in Russia was a red. But I do appreciate you taking the time to explain the diversity you have seen. Thanks Brother.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes