VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I've only been once, so I'm hardly an expert. But I remember plenty of brunettes when I was there.
Are we talking about Russia or federation as a whole? Nuances do matter;)
Federation wise there is a healthy mix of Asian and Caucasian so blondies and brunettes mainly with some mix of redheads...
Side question, since when do we trust girls in regard to their true hair color?!?!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are we talking about Russia or federation as a whole? Nuances do matter;)
Federation wise there is a healthy mix of Asian and Caucasian so blondies and brunettes mainly with some mix of redheads...
Both. I've been to the Ukraine and Russia, back before everything started a couple years ago. I saw plenty of brunettes in both places, although I remember in particular in Russia itself.
Side question, since when do we trust girls in regard to their true hair color?!?!
IDK. I don't have a problem based on hair color personally. Shrug.png

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Both. I've been to the Ukraine and Russia, back before everything started a couple years ago. I saw plenty of brunettes in both places, although I remember in particular in Russia itself.

IDK. I don't have a problem based on hair color personally. View attachment 3784044
Judging by my wifey (let's define her as a Slavic sexy ass) ... deceiving specie ... one cannot be sure what hair color will one land in the bed ... ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I saw plenty of brunettes in both places
I would say that the majority have rather brownish or yellowish natural hair color of various shades. The pitch black brunettes are met mostly in Caucasus area and among those with strong East Asian origin. There are a bit more brunettes in Ukraine as they have more Turkic and Balkan admixture there.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes