4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Enjoy the game so far. I think the game is fairly easy, but my toaster just make it harder. Yeah, I mean constantly fps drop when run non-stop dungeon which means I need to reset the rpgmaker so my game will be smooth again. Or applying the skills especially Regeneration skill and swap weapon on the menu. If you play Ragnarok Online and always kite the mob for farming exp, then this game is made for you guys. append.png

EDIT: Finished the game. Damn I love both gameplay and story. Best build ever seductive knife + bone needle. And then swift all the round while spamming bone needle. The plot scenario is kinda same with Lilitales. But heyy, I enjoy the game so much it worth my time. Anyone could suggest me the game with the similar scenario where they are in magic and old weaponary era but they talked about futuristic is kind of accient ruin thingy

Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Bone needle is the best projectile weapon in the game. No joke.

Bought it by accident on my first visit to the guild and kept using it for all the bosses. Unfortunately it's not available for all maps in rogue-like.

Heaven's bow comes close with a bp cost of 2, and supreme weapons have their effects, but honestly easiest build to clear the game with with reaper's great scythe plus bone needle. Supreme Sword Ares and Supreme Blade Hermes or even assassin's dagger are also good when paired with bone needle or heaven's bow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomname312

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I really love the combat system in this game but what I don't like is the way you get scenes and after u get it just becomes a dream to her and you have to do the whole dungeon all over again
Ignore them. You get them by beating the monsters, and the events too, and once you reach chapter 2 you can check them, no need to even finish the game to watch the scenes you "missed", so you can focus on the game and when you want to see some dickings, you go and watch them.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
No auto attack by holding down the mouse? Lame. Maybe I'll make a autohotkey script for that later, too annoying to spam click constantly.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
No auto attack by holding down the mouse? Lame. Maybe I'll make a autohotkey script for that later, too annoying to spam click constantly.
Fast Mouse Clicker:
A balance between features (importantly: hold key to auto click, rather than only toggle) and simplicity/minimalism. Open source.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the option, I found a good autohotkey script too (Hold shift and hold mouse to spam click):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another (Just hold mouse down, it has a bit of a delay so it doesn't spam click when you're just trying to click normally):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Excellent game with great gameplay (which is rare), funny story and great art. Really no flaws in this one except for the fact that it has this typical, lazy, unavoidable rape at the begining (so the won't need to handle virginity system) which kills my enjoyment. Still, it's really good.
thanks for the warning.

Reactions: orvu

orvu

Jul 21, 2017
Games with rape only h content are the worst (right next 3DCG VNs). The game looks really nice too, but if I was avoiding all the h stuff might as well play a normal game.

CecilNailo

Nov 11, 2017
I love this mouse and keyboard game play! Along with the graphics, story, and music. Damn you get my first 10/10 ever. ... Someone break out the

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Those of you looking to 100% complete your weapons databanks, it might be worth it to save by the crystal right before perpetual core 7 F. The map has only 3 places where you can open the chests,but the drop pool in this area seems to be one of the widest. The drop rate for rare weapons seems to be pretty high as well. I've gotten really rare weapons out of this place, including the claim solais, the Al-madel magic gun,all 4 of the supreme series, even the kazakiri bow.

The drop pool in here seems to be really wacky though, i'm not sure if some of the things you find from the chests are intended. For example, Amusingly enough, like what Sphere42 has reported, one of the Nui shopkeepers was stuffed in one of the chests (although freeing him doesn't do anything,he doesn't sell ANYTHING, even though speaking to him just repeats the usual "I've got stuff to sell! take a look!" line. I left the poor thing alone (killing him apparently turns all the chests in the area to drop legion lances). The poor thing was stuffed into a chest,so i didn't have the heart to murderize him.
I've also gotten another chest from opening the chest...where opening it awarded me a few coins.
And the most interesting thing i've gotten from the chests was a red slime (from the slime core,the Shining coral sea boss). Killing it warps you to the lighthouse, where you can get a Gun of Chaos and order for free, and then it forces you back to town.

For the Divine hammer mitum, i can confirm that you obtain it from the dwarven mines, though the rates are absurdly rare. I kept saving and reloading, farming floors 42-49, and i still didn't get it after 30 runs. I lost count at that point, but a few dozen runs later, i found one of the nui shopkeepers selling it.

All i'm missing now is the Artemis. Hoo boy. This is going to take a while.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Ugh,finally, after a few hours and several hundreds of restarting and running through levels 42-49 on the shining coral sea, i finally obtained the Artemis bow. This thing's probably the rarest thing in the game,only the Mitum being the second to it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 0.1-0.5% chance of appearing in the shop. The only way to obtain it was from a shopkeeper,probably the red icon nui one. I don't know,i happened to get lucky after going into a question mark room,and the connecting room after was a rare nui shop.

Couple of things i've discovered additionally while messing around with this game. You can get a free swordbreaker by going back into the mansion,and making a trip back into the basement, into the storage room you first entered while trying to sneak into the mansion. There's a npc there that requests a energizing potion, you can either give him a magic medicine or a taboo medicine and he'll give you a sword breaker. (Either one does the same effect, though taboo medicine's flavor text is more amusing to me.)

You can also keep the guild weapons through a exploit. By stacking enough speed,you can actually warp out of the training room. If you stack the two speed buffs,equip a maxed out bone needle and seduction knife, cast love charm on yourself to inflict horny, and you'll get a staggering +126% move speed (if you do this in town,you'll go so fast you'll break the sound barrier and it becomes incredilbly hard to control quem). Simply move south through the door, and choose the second option (continue). The game attempts to move you back a short distance,but the distance you've travelled exceeds what the game tries to move you back to, allowing you to simply move out the door. Amusingly enough,if you choose to train again,it'll upgrade the guild weapons to +1, as long as you don't select the option "cancel" to return the guild weapons. You can repeat this until you +10 all the guild weapons.
(Also:A nice attention to detail, and i didn't notice this until after i performed this glitch,but you'll see Vise sitting down,reading a book by the bookshelf to the bottom left while you're training with the dummies.)

Another nice attention to detail: Whenever you first obtain the legion lance, equip it and head into the south side bar and talk to the armored nui, he makes a comment on the legion lance you've obtained. He'll also make a comment about how they grow through fighting. This is actually true,whenever you kill a nui shopkeeper and then fight the legion nuis and defeat them, they'll get stronger permanently. Do this enough times,and they'll gain enough power to one-shot you. (they went from 161 damage to 221 to 322 damage,respectively.)

Last edited:
Reactions: thanboxay

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Last but not least, this might be a little too late, but while searching through the internet for confirmation on where to obtain the Artemis bow,i've accidentally discovered that other people have already found out how to access the cheat room. When you start a new game, in the very first room, if you hit the top right wall 10 times with either the sword or the bow,you'll gain access to the cheat room, which you can talk to a Nui for a full unlocked gallery, or start the game with a free +10 blessed treasure sword or +10 fell blade laevateinn. Taking the holy sword increases your max hp by 200, while taking the dark sword drops your max hp to 10.

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
I cannot get pass chapter 3 because of this annoying zoomed in bug, it's practically game breaking.
Anyway to resolve this??

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes