4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Is it just me or the game supposed to run in 16-27fps?

Is there any patch or something to fix that? the Input Lag is horrible with this fps

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is it just me or the game supposed to run in 16-27fps?

Is there any patch or something to fix that? the Input Lag is horrible with this fps
The game ran just fine for me.
I have a pretty beefy setup though so the game might just not be well optimized? Not sure.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
The game ran just fine for me.
I have a pretty beefy setup though so the game might just not be well optimized? Not sure.
Sometimes i got the 60fps but when i paused the game or re-entering/exiting a building, it goes below 30fps again. it's probably poorly optimized for now.

My laptop spec is

gtx1650 4gb vram
i5-10300h
16gb ram

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
1. I must not be understanding something the save crystals sometimes they let me save and other times there just blank and I can not click on them..

Is this game just buggy as hell or what am I not seeing?

2. The monsters or only boss I have come to a giant spider I guess, I do a little damage to it then can not damage it any more no matter how much i hit it.

3. also the spider if I use right mouse and jump at it I can suddenly pick up and ungodly amount of HP seed's. NOt that they do me any good as I can not save.

4. Game just seems to be really wacky.

EDIT >>> I got it to start saving right and boss is doing right now.
I just had to re download and install, I guess I got a bad download or something.

Last edited:

ivdos

Mar 8, 2019
The game is very strange in terms of optimization. On linux, Chrome os-smooth 60 fps. On windows 20-25. My laptop on AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Vega 8. Noticed very strange behavior. When loading the game, the FPS is around 45-60, but if you do it as in the video, it becomes 2 times lower and that's it. On the video itself, the fps is 20 because of the video recording, but the fps reduction by 2 times is still visible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Last but not least, this might be a little too late, but while searching through the internet for confirmation on where to obtain the Artemis bow,i've accidentally discovered that other people have already found out how to access the cheat room. When you start a new game, in the very first room, if you hit the top right wall 10 times with either the sword or the bow,you'll gain access to the cheat room, which you can talk to a Nui for a full unlocked gallery, or start the game with a free +10 blessed treasure sword or +10 fell blade laevateinn. Taking the holy sword increases your max hp by 200, while taking the dark sword drops your max hp to 10.
thanks

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
pretty fun I really like using the seduction dagger+the bow that gives +50%dmg inc when you get attacked tbh any other range weapon is fine as long as it improves something on bosses(daggers are shit for normal mobs but they do well in boss if you want to end them fast ) I like it because it boost all your stats def at speed hp and mp,but your hp and mp do get reduce when you charm yourself, though for the most optimal build the best I can see is the bone nail+ the life steal scythes one is from that blood scythe and the other is from the death ripper scythe(you have to evolve it from that witch hook thing) you really won't die with this build unless they gangbang you and you are trapped.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I have a few questions:
1) is there a way to get Quem laid by one of the girls at the Brothel?
2) What does the Love Charm do, besides make her horney, it didn't help her get laid or anything?
3) What do you do with the Seduction knife, so far it just seems like a crummy weapon?

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
I have a few questions:
1) is there a way to get Quem laid by one of the girls at the Brothel?
2) What does the Love Charm do, besides make her horney, it didn't help her get laid or anything?
3) What do you do with the Seduction knife, so far it just seems like a crummy weapon?
1. there's no CG for it so it doesn't exist
2. dunno watch sex scenes but you can like just use the mirror for that you can also combo it with seduction knife
3. I like using it to kill the boss once you get used to it's range combo with love charm to get the best buff in the game cause it boost everything(your hp and mp will still get reduce though even if it inc your max hp and mp) and will last the whole battle unlike other buff in game that last 30 sec or something except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hotlisa

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OK next question, I see in the gallery these is a rape scene where you get raped while sleeping in an inn? Anyone know where that triggers in game?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes