4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

heigoutalos

Feb 23, 2021
I am save scumming like crazy, combinations of yellow bees or dogs or that big web spider are enough to nuke me and I am dodging like crazy with dashes while relying on spamming gale bow to kill their hp... Took 7 hours and countless savescumming but finally finished 50. The reward report is as follows: A single Apex Predator Fang. (Saves attached if you want to confirm, very disappointed but was fun and challenging.)

Some tips from all my attempts:
- Dashing across ponds and chasms is almost key to avoid melee monsters, especially with those weak weapons.
- You can dash through monsters, very useful for bees and dogs.
- That one 5x Spawn is almost a certain gameover, especially with a combination of the purple dog, yellow bees, and big spider web. Of all the times I saw it, I think I only cleared it twice.

As for the Boss fight, my usual +10 falchion that I used to clear the higher levels I left unequiped, as surprisingly, the +10 gladius can ohko the small spiders despite the slower swing. (Took about 30 minutes and two dozen tries before I figured it out)
If you want to try the fight yourself in rogue (the Lv49 save is the one you use), the strategy I found to work best with my eqp was: Seduction knife to gank it as much as possible as soon as the match start, swap to gladius once it starts spitting out babies and ohko them as they come out, dodge if shooting long or stand still if shooting those traps. When he comes back and spits gas, circle lead the gas and slash the boss with gladius twice/thrice/maybe 4x, and rinse and repeat. Somehow managed to get hit by the gas only once in the finished match.

p.s. Thanks for telling me there was only 50, otherwise I would've probably bailed at 42~ XD
I first completed the first dungeon on normal mode with all my items. It was pretty sweaty and I chugged a bunch of healing items, but I managed to complete it, but I had to reload from a save crystal once or twice. Today I tried to beat the roguelike version and completed it first try, no reloads needed. I had memorised the enemies from my previous attempts and went in with a solid plan: "get the holy sword and the bone needle". And oh boy did it work well. Great game!

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
I saw this on hanime and now I wanna try this game out, then after I finish with this game, I'll watch the hanime adaptation or whatever you call it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The bastardized hentai show adaptation of this game has Vice scenes...Why can't this game have them!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, I don't see Vice in here unless I am that blind.
Maybe she's a secret boss or smth. :KEK:
Both protags from this game show up in 'big town' due to an event involving this game.
Like, you walk into a games store and they're having an event about the Ruins Seeker game.
There are crowds of fans and posters on the walls and stuff.

I think the game claims that they're cosplayers playing as the characters, but it gives up on that pretty quick when Quem starts looking for ruins to explore.

Vice has a H-scene in the postgame. They even talk about how she never had any H-scenes in her own game (the mc is furious, Vice makes excuses) as he creampies her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Both protags from this game show up in 'big town' due to an event involving this game.
Like, you walk into a games store and they're having an event about the Ruins Seeker game.

I think the game claims that they're cosplayers playing as the characters, but it gives up on that pretty quick when Quem starts looking for ruins to explore.

Vice has a H-scene in the postgame. She even apologizes for not having any sex scenes in her own game.
A'ight, time to try this game.
The apology is deserved. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Short and fun game.
And yes, you get to fuck Vise/Vice/Weiss (seriously wrong with the spelling of her name, apparently there's a Hentai anime) in Yarimono

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes