4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
I usually dont post here but well.
Here ya go
For those with 144Hz screens, go to Ruins Seeker\www\js\plugins

Find the file called FpsSyncOption.js and rename it to whatever.
Then create a new File and call it FpsSyncOption.js
And paste this into it:

And save it, make sure the filename is indeed FpsSyncOption.js and not FpsSyncOption.js.txt

This should keep your FPS at 144 but will slow down the game to its normal speed.
I dont take credit for this plugin or script, it was made by these fine people:

I only take credit for the way its implemented into this game. Since I have no idea how to add plugins i thought replacing the FPS Sync Plugin that actaully doesnt do anything for people with this issue would be a smart idea.
If I do that, somehow I can't go into the menu normally, be it gamepad or keyboard. It messed up, maybe a bug or something.

In my case of fixing fps,
NVIDIA Control Panel > Add program (this game) > Max Frame Rate (60 FPS)

Reactions: TheNextOne

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Any one knows if thre is sequel or other games by the same developer?
Not sure but this is a great game nonetheless (just completed it)
Gameplay is simple but ok (wish there's shield included for the range weapon slot)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More H-scene could be better especially...
Buggy dialogue though (can't read some of them, so I just assume)
And good story-telling (not to mention it's RPGmaker, I don't bother to play other, tried but quit almost instantly)

Reactions: spokkimax

Eden_Autumn

Aug 22, 2019

Yep its one of the best games i played good story and ending. One of the reasons for me to hope for a second part. It also got on steam so thre is hope.

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure but this is a great game nonetheless (just completed it)
Gameplay is simple but ok (wish there's shield included for the range weapon slot)
More H-scene could be better especially...
Buggy dialogue though (can't read some of them, so I just assume)
And good story-telling (not to mention it's RPGmaker, I don't bother to play other, tried but quit almost instantly)
This.
The lack of Vise scenes is unforgivable!

Reactions: honeysombra

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Just finished the game and got all the weapons. I'd have to say this is the best ero-game I've played so far (granted I haven't play that many). I also have to give some big ass props to the translator. I can't imagine how many dialogues there are in the whole game, and all the punctuations made it even better. Loved the gameplay style, and also the story. I didn't even think I would get so invested into the story, but the author has outdone themselves. I also love that the playbacks were unlocked by defeating the enemies or finishing the chapter, with the exception of the guild bar guy. The amount of animation that goes into the ero scenes definitely blew my mind away, it was a good change from only seeing jpeg ero scenes. Also they even animated the 8bit ero scenes on the side, that was an interesting touch.
Grinding for the 100% weapons completion was such a bitch though. I got Artemis within a few repeat runs of 42-49 on shining coral sea no problem. I then went for the Claidheamh Solais and Supreme set and got it in under 10 runs of the perpetual core 7f. Divine Hammer Mitum though, this bitch took me 100+ repeats in the abandoned dwarven mine at the very least. I honestly thought it was impossible, until I got a double red merchant and the 2nd red merchant was selling it. Finally I went back to deep green jungle to get the 2nd sword breaker. Artemis, Mitum/Rock Smasher, and sword breaker were all from red merchants. I also went another step further and upgraded every single weapon to +10. It was a long journey, but it was all worth it. Thank you again for all the people that made this possible and shared info and tips in this thread. 10/10 would not grind again.

Reactions: c6h3NIaKSLLcQqy3

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Idk which version is this one, but the final version is supposed to be 1.02. I will check for it

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
I am super stuck at the Dwarven Mines, no idea how to get past this stupid trap. The book says to walk the road less traveled and go straight ahead but I swear I've tried everything in this room and can't advance.

EDIT: Except the glowing switch. I'm a doofas.

• Haha
Reactions: Deathwings and RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I am super stuck at the Dwarven Mines, no idea how to get past this stupid trap. The book says to walk the road less traveled and go straight ahead but I swear I've tried everything in this room and can't advance.

EDIT: Except the glowing switch. I'm a doofas.
Certified "Any Key" moment

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Is it just me, or is the combat too fucking quick? I am currently stuck in Chapter 2, because disembodied hands keep rushing and cornering me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it just me, or is the combat too fucking quick? I am currently stuck in Chapter 2, because disembodied hands keep rushing and cornering me.
I dunno about too quick, you can always kite them by moving around while making sure you're not backed in a corner bud'

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Game speed gets faster with higher frame rate. 165 Hz display: game runs at 2.75x speed. tfw suffering from success >pensive emoji

I have noticed that other RPG Maker MV games also have a speed dependency on display refresh rate, but only for the save game timer; the game runs at normal speed.

You got the BBCode wrong. You inserted the code into the spoiler title, not the body.

Summary for future use:
Go to game directory. Go to www\js\plugins. Make a copy of FpsSyncOption.js. Open the original in a text editor. Visit , copy the page, paste to text editor, and save. Continue to experience high refresh rate while having the game run at normal speed.
That script isn't being maintained. Checked the other forums and most just lock framerate to 60. Also they recommend vsync for the stutter.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes