4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
OK next question, I see in the gallery these is a rape scene where you get raped while sleeping in an inn? Anyone know where that triggers in game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I would look for someone with an EVENT icon above their head on the 2nd Floor of the Adventurer Guild, AFTER Ch. 3.
But hey, that's just me.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Ok Vise said coral is valuable, and there are tons of it, but I have NO idea how to 'farm' it. Nothing seems to work, so CAN you collect Coral in the "Shining Coral sea' area?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Well, I would look for someone with an EVENT icon above their head on the 2nd Floor of the Adventurer Guild, AFTER Ch. 3.
But hey, that's just me.
Thanks, that worked, any idea how to beat the Hypnotist, I never can attack him?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks, that worked, any idea how to beat the Hypnotist, I never can attack him?
I mean... Have you tried maybe NOT opening the treasure chest a couple rooms before the Hypnotist's?
Like as Vise asks you to (not) do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hotlisa

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you, that worked. You know this game well, How the hell do I SELL weapons?
There is a merchant that buys some weapons in the East district, there is, like 4 types each occasion he is willing to buy, I assume randomized for every time you get back from the dungeons / rest; you can get "base price * Lv of weapon" from him, if you have one on hand. But honestly, gold shouldn't be a problem in this game.
Like, ever.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
There is a merchant that buys some weapons in the East district, there is, like 4 types each occasion he is willing to buy, I assume randomized for every time you get back from the dungeons / rest; you can get "base price * Lv of weapon" from him, if you have one on hand. But honestly, gold shouldn't be a problem in this game.
Like, ever.
Thanks, Gold is not a problem, I was just wanting to clean up my inventory.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmmm, I downloaded this from IGG and I'm kinda bummed that Vise has no fun stuff and the difficulty's just about right for a casual to beat everything.

Reactions: jadih96207

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But hey, that's just me.
Should be around the bottom right area in the guild 2F inviting Quem to a drink.
Sleep snuggle~~~

Reactions: jadih96207

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
sorry if this is a duplicate question and i missed it or silly. I for some reason thought f5 would save after the start tentacle slimes. So how to save? Also was stuck on the comment that they basically used her for hours that is how i found out f5 is not save and could not seem to get past it or pull up any options so any help would be appreciated. Also thought mechanics worked for the fight got to say in H games i agree mouse and keyboard is not the way to go.

Zimmer550ify

Mar 20, 2018
I suffer from a glitch were the character cant enter in certain room exit aka thos three or two red/blue arrows, any help???

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes