4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Game speed gets faster with higher frame rate. 165 Hz display: game runs at 2.75x speed. tfw suffering from success >pensive emoji

I have noticed that other RPG Maker MV games also have a speed dependency on display refresh rate, but only for the save game timer; the game runs at normal speed.

I usually dont post here but well.
Here ya go
For those with 144Hz screens, go to Ruins Seeker\www\js\plugins

Find the file called FpsSyncOption.js and rename it to whatever.
Then create a new File and call it FpsSyncOption.js
And paste this into it:

And save it, make sure the filename is indeed FpsSyncOption.js and not FpsSyncOption.js.txt

This should keep your FPS at 144 but will slow down the game to its normal speed.
I dont take credit for this plugin or script, it was made by these fine people:

I only take credit for the way its implemented into this game. Since I have no idea how to add plugins i thought replacing the FPS Sync Plugin that actaully doesnt do anything for people with this issue would be a smart idea.
You got the BBCode wrong. You inserted the code into the spoiler title, not the body.

Summary for future use:
Go to game directory. Go to www\js\plugins. Make a copy of FpsSyncOption.js. Open the original in a text editor. Visit , copy the page, paste to text editor, and save. Continue to experience high refresh rate while having the game run at normal speed.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I just got done beating the game after 2 days of playing the game. I think this is the first time i've played a hentai game and i didn't give a shit about the H scenes. Luckily the game is kind enough to give you the H scene when you beat the game or in this case, when you beat a certain dungeon it gives you those scenes you would of gotten in them so you don't have to lose and get raped by every enemy to earn them however i can't say the same about the other side quest. Maybe it's the same. You don't have to lose to get them.
The game play is fine. i didn't have any problem with it at all. It was simple and fun to play. Of course it is repetitive but the best part is the story. I didn't go too crazy with the weapons system in this game. The instant i got myself the Enternal blade....i kinda just kept with it. I know there are stronger but really i didn't care much about that TBH. I beat the game with it so who cares right? I never had trouble with this game. Sure the enemies pack a punch if your not careful but c'mon....it ain't that hard to dodge them. The only trouble i ever had with this game is the poison that still gets you even though you never touch or got near them. There weren't any other trouble. The H scenes are animated so that's awesome.
The only think that i really hate in this game is that....you just don't get to see the scenes that you either thought will be in here or that you hope that will be in here.
For example of course would be Vise. She has none and that's kinda sad. I was expecting to at least see 2-3 scenes with her but sadly she has none and that's disappointing. There's a brothel in the game but i think you never need to go there unless it's a quest your doing. Sure there's a shop but....i never bought anything there. Again no scenes related to the brothel.
Also i think the projectile weapons were useless. I never found any use for them really. I never found myself using them. the one i used was the master's ring....but i rarely use it.
This was a good game. I loved it and if this game ever gets an update...pls give us some Vise scenes.
7/10 it had a good story.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyway to change to japanese?
A completely legit question to ask on a forum which for a great part deals in English translated Japanese H-games... xD
But hey, I *guess* if you searched for the developer (ぬぷ竜の里) or the game's title in Japanese (ルインズシーカー) you may stumble on something.
(not here, though)

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I really love the combat system in this game but what I don't like is the way you get scenes and after u get it just becomes a dream to her and you have to do the whole dungeon all over again

shawn99

Jul 1, 2020
Game speed gets faster with higher frame rate. 165 Hz display: game runs at 2.75x speed. tfw suffering from success >pensive emoji

I have noticed that other RPG Maker MV games also have a speed dependency on display refresh rate, but only for the save game timer; the game runs at normal speed.

You got the BBCode wrong. You inserted the code into the spoiler title, not the body.

Summary for future use:
Go to game directory. Go to www\js\plugins. Make a copy of FpsSyncOption.js. Open the original in a text editor. Visit , copy the page, paste to text editor, and save. Continue to experience high refresh rate while having the game run at normal speed.
For some reason this seems to break the ability for me to open the menu with either Esc, Q, or middle mouse. Any idea why or if I did something wrong?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
For some reason this seems to break the ability for me to open the menu with either Esc, Q, or middle mouse. Any idea why or if I did something wrong?
I gave up after not getting the controls to work.

In the intervening time, I thought of not modifying FpsSyncOption.js but using Cheat Engine speed hack. If the game runs at 2.75x speed, set Cheat Engine speed hack to 1/2.75 (0.3636), so the game runs at normal speed. I don't feel like downloading the game again, so idk if this works. It probably does; Cheat Engine speed hack works with almost anything.

michika

Jun 13, 2017

Summary for future use:
Sorry, how do I add those script? Do I need wipe all the script and add the new one? I dunno this "spoiler title" you mentioned and also the "body".

EDIT: They have a link for the help, but the connection is not safe for me.
EDIT2: Actually, nevermind. I can just dash around the town lmao.

Last edited:

Phold

Feb 25, 2020
I found the fix. You need to go to the package.json in the main folder and add "chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60". No changes to the JavaScript files are needed.

It should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zippix
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes