4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
also fixed for example
"Maiyer's butler arrived the inn, as per usual." with "Meyer's butler arrived the inn, as per usual."...
Looks like they have two German devs bringing a to work :p

Gotta admire that butler though, routinely transporting entire buildings...

help i have trouble on what to do after defeat the bandit boss for chapter 2.
The human bandit you fight is an optional boss. I am not entirely sure what the "full" main quest entails here as I skipped it by accident, if you wish to do the same just complete the story mode dungeon via the bottom-left blue teleporter in Heaven's Ladder. If you cannot enter Heaven's Ladder right now Vise will tell you what you need to do instead.

Reactions: Zippix

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the thing in the gallery that requires Ruin Seeker I'm not sure what I'm missing I did all side quest and did all the bountys and beat the game I'm not sure what I'm missing.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the thing in the gallery that requires Ruin Seeker I'm not sure what I'm missing I did all side quest and did all the bountys and beat the game I'm not sure what I'm missing.
just fight the boss again

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
how many floor does this goes up? i was floor 30th on the swamp area and i could go on is it infinite?

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Downloaded game, looks Great :). But I'm still not into it:cautious:.

I wish there were Sex Stats or something like a Lewd Meter:cry:. Corruption would be a plus:devilish:.

QUESTION: Is there Prostitution and Pregnancy in here:whistle:.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
Looks like they have two German devs bringing a to work :p

Gotta admire that butler though, routinely transporting entire buildings...

The human bandit you fight is an optional boss. I am not entirely sure what the "full" main quest entails here as I skipped it by accident, if you wish to do the same just complete the story mode dungeon via the bottom-left blue teleporter in Heaven's Ladder. If you cannot enter Heaven's Ladder right now Vise will tell you what you need to do instead.
thx

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Downloaded game, looks Great :). But I'm still not into it:cautious:.

I wish there were Sex Stats or something like a Lewd Meter:cry:. Corruption would be a plus:devilish:.

QUESTION: Is there Prostitution and Pregnancy in here:whistle:.
No prostitution, and preganacy is only in text, no visual pregnancy
I upgrade my Long Sword to Max but It don't Evolve ... Any advice ?
You need to forge the weapon at the blacksmith when at +10 for it to change to another weapon (but not all weapons can change, longsword is one that can though indeed)

lelolicon

Jan 29, 2020
Finished the game.
I must say, its a pretty good game. Great story, but if you are looking for a game with a corrupt heroine, you should think again before play this.
And for those who got the screen bug at the sence after the lighthouse quest and the final boss, you can open the item page and trying to use some item, that could somehow get the screen back to normal.

Reactions: eng2pu
Nov 8, 2017
Completed the game over a few days (the actual entire gametime isn't that long) and really enjoyed it.
The story is surprisingly good, the gameplay is also good and fluid albeit simple, in that there's no really annoying stuff, (e.g. ammo regenerates over time but walking to the next room refills it instantly, dash cooldown is VERY short). Weapons come by pretty fast although there isn't much difference between melee weapons besides range and swing speed and play pretty much exactly the same.

The other huge positive from this game is that the recollection/cg room unlocks animations from enemies and bosses from beating instead of exclusively having to lose to them once to unlock it.

There was one part of the game that I got stuck in because I thought it was a bug (it wasn't actually a bug)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't find a way to write a review but I'd give the game a 9.5/10 (since there are some light optimisation/lag issues)

Gameplay Tips: after every mission/run in heaven's ladder you can go to the blacksmith to upgrade your currently equipped weapons (melee and ranged) by +1 for 1500g - which is pocket change. There are items that upgrade your equipped weapons which are also just +1s, weapons cap at +10 and sometimes have a passive ability for reaching it.

Found out after completing both endings sadly not that it mattered too much, but you can speed upgrade weapons by fast travelling to Heaven's Ladder and talking to Vise to go back to Sucesor, this lets you reforge again at the black smith (top left of where you return to town). Q, click travel, click heaven's ladder, mash E to go back to Sucesor for least inputs probably.

You shouldn't really ever run out of money, buy potions as necessary and always buy tomes.

Herbs randomly drop health or mana, you can break them to see the drops and use magic (ie heals or buffs) depending on what you need e.g. lots of mana dropped but you need health = heal first)

My favourite weapons were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AkaNoTsukiHime

Aug 25, 2018
This might be a stupid question but where do you find Zabaran the bandit leader? I've searched through the first area multiple times but still did not encounter him, P.S. I finished all the other bounties in the first area.

Reactions: Genexis

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
This might be a stupid question but where do you find Zabaran the bandit leader? I've searched through the first area multiple times but still did not encounter him, P.S. I finished all the other bounties in the first area.
He isn't in Heaven's Ladder. You access his hideout as a separate exploration mission from somewhere in town but I don't remember where exactly. Try looking for a person or a sign with a yellow EVENT icon above it.

AkaNoTsukiHime

Aug 25, 2018
He isn't in Heaven's Ladder. You access his hideout as a separate exploration mission from somewhere in town but I don't remember where exactly. Try looking for a person or a sign with a yellow EVENT icon above it.
Thanks! The location of the quest is in the church right beside the adventurer's guild.

Reactions: Genexis

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Since I'm not making any more progress at the moment I'm posting my equipment, gameplay and loot drop notes now. If anyone can provide the loot source for the Sword Breaker or any info on what appear to be a golden mace/hammer and a lightsaber I would be very grateful.

As already mentioned in previous posts I consider this the most efficient gear progression:
  1. farm up a +10 Long Sword and +10 Bone Needle from the first dungeon (Deep Green Jungle) and blacksmith visits
  2. reforge the Long Sword into a Holy Sword (keep the Bone Needle equipped if your Long Sword maxes out first)
  3. continue until you access the Shining Coral Sea and obtain a Saint's Sword there
  4. max out the Saint's Sword, reforge into a Blessed Treasured Sword and max out again (21 embers or blacksmith visits total)
  5. continue to the Perpetual Core and obtain the Supreme Bow Nemesis, max that out too
  6. (optional) grab a second Saint's Sword and max it out (but don't reforge!) for free infinite status recovery, just equip it and immediately switch back to your Blessed Treasured Sword whenever you need to clear status effects.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
This game is weird ... i mean without the rape game overs it would have been just a dungeon crawler with a story and dialogue written in the sadest way possible .. i mean in a lot of h games the story is weirdly just there and not interesting ...but this one even triggers sadness... i mean you really start to feel bad for the characters as events happen ... kinda wasted for a game labled as H.... i mean i played through the entire thing without the h stuff beacuse i was intrigued by the story ... i usually download games here for the H and skip through the text that is not sex related

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes