HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Also you GOTTA implement a Surrender or Skip Action after a while, my guy. If the whole point of the game is to Lose, then Losing shouldn't take 25 minutes EACH AND EVERY TIME!
The game does give you surrender command when all three are being fucked, in your action menu.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Out of curiosity, how new is your PC? Are you on an older SSD or a newer NVME?

I wonder if this is a matter of NVME vs SATA speeds, RAM transfer speeds, or even graphics card memory bandwidth
I have a 500gb ssd and another one of 1t but i'm considering changing to nvme idk yet
btw my gpu is a 1650, not even a super...

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Also you GOTTA implement a Surrender or Skip Action after a while, my guy. If the whole point of the game is to Lose, then Losing shouldn't take 25 minutes EACH AND EVERY TIME!
Just download MTOOL and click the win/lose button

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017

I know RPGMV games are unoptimized but jesus christ

This makes me suspect that something to do with the image effects is the main cause (shaking/moving across the screen/etc)
Yep, I watched process monitor closely as well.
At the same time GPU is NOT overloaded at those moments, so it's most likely NOT image effect issues.
Since memory usage spikes so hard within seconds it's most likely some unexpected script loop, that causes heavy memory leaks.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I have a intense lag when i play this game, and its not a ultra hd 8k 2023 new game, its a rpg xd, is there any way to fix this?

Feb 17, 2018
unplayable in any route atm. endless errors missing pic or f5. was this intentional? looks like it will be fun with maybe 4-5 patches of bug fixes lol

UltronStorm

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know if the favor and corruption actually work or is there something I'm missing to trigger their effects?

Feb 25, 2021
does this game just run badly on everyones computer, like sheesh the lag is unreal, i know my laptop isnt the best but running a rpgm game usually wont be this bad, with all the complaints of lags any idea on why it is like this?

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
So he released a version 1.0.5 just now, some updates to performance from the looks of it, for people who want to know what it is:

Update:Ver.1.0.5
1) Fix a bug caused by lightsource plugin.
2) Display game version number on title screen.
3) Refine several game text issues.
4) Fix the bug that fails in Boss battle force jump to game finale
5) Remove enemy breath animation in battle scene to increase performance

Also for people who want to know update version 1.0.4:

Update: Ver.1.0.4
1) Complete missing image resources of actress showing 'reluctant' face
2) Remove windows and small light sources in the town map to increase performance
3) Change notification to popup one by one instead of popup all at one time
4) Fix the issue that some notifications are missing space between words
5) Fix a bug caused by plugin 'YEP_InstantCast'

I seriously recommend waiting probably up to a week till he fixes a good amount of bugs and what not, I'd rather him not overwork himself, but working on the bugs fast could keep sales up. So just wait a couple days, and then redownload instead of downloading every update.

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
So he released a version 1.0.5 just now, some updates to performance from the looks of it, for people who want to know what it is:

Update:Ver.1.0.5
1) Fix a bug caused by lightsource plugin.
2) Display game version number on title screen.
3) Refine several game text issues.
4) Fix the bug that fails in Boss battle force jump to game finale
5) Remove enemy breath animation in battle scene to increase performance

Also for people who want to know update version 1.0.4:

Update: Ver.1.0.4
1) Complete missing image resources of actress showing 'reluctant' face
2) Remove windows and small light sources in the town map to increase performance
3) Change notification to popup one by one instead of popup all at one time
4) Fix the issue that some notifications are missing space between words
5) Fix a bug caused by plugin 'YEP_InstantCast'

I seriously recommend waiting probably up to a week till he fixes a good amount of bugs and what not, I'd rather him not overwork himself, but working on the bugs fast could keep sales up. So just wait a couple days, and then redownload instead of downloading every update.
Thx for the info. For me personally it isnt the bugs, but the performence that is really missing

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the favor and corruption actually work or is there something I'm missing to trigger their effects?
It's describe when you enter the status of each character. It increases with each duel lost - when you buy it and chat up with a "Dialogue" option a random residents in a slave state and do get the RNG gods to give you the option to either help them or not, in which a duel starts. I also think there's technically a duel when you go to sleep in slave state.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
My game freezes after selecting help when in slave state.
You get it when you pick certain rules in the shop, just de-select them and you will be fine.
(idk all of them but rule 26 and 27 for me causes problems when sleeping in slave state, I think 24 and 18 also cause issues but im not sure)

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Yep, I watched process monitor closely as well.
At the same time GPU is NOT overloaded at those moments, so it's most likely NOT image effect issues.
Since memory usage spikes so hard within seconds it's most likely some unexpected script loop, that causes heavy memory leaks.
You guys get a memory leak? Buy more RAM, lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: lacoka1221

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
any solution for this? Don't tell me press F5
You get it when you pick certain rules in the shop, just de-select them and you will be fine.
(idk all of them but rule 26 and 27 for me causes problems when sleeping in slave state, I think 24 and 18 also cause issues but im not sure)

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes