DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
To enjoy game i did following stuff:
First: lose 1 battle, remove all rules , lose again, so now i was able to remove only slave and get whatever rule i wanted after losing a 3rd time.
Second: i got the file from page 4 or whatever, found the plugin-folder and copied it there. since then i did save in front of the right bed, changed to other language and did the consent-slave-sex stuff. change language back to english and felt daring so i tried sleep while slave again, right bed again, worked. im not sure if after getting the file the other stuff was necessary or not, rite now i can go to whichever bed and it will work.

now my only question is...how to get an ending? is there only ending when you beat all bosses and so on? does this have more endings than 1 ?

i noticed a change to the dancing-scene's dialogue after adding some rules--how many stages does this have?
since i added many rules at once im not sure if i skipped a stage or which rule changed that scene's text.

All in all a bit too much mumbo-jumbo-annoyance but still i like the art and premise and so on. whish the battle-sex was better (dialoge? slower? more ah ah ah and so on? karyn's prison did this way better)

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
> Legs
Muscles

> Breasts
Fat

> Arms
Literally nothing

So, what exactly is their constitution? A "Hentai Heroine"?

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
I'd like to enjoy this game, because the devs previous games were is the category of "so close but so far", but I can't really because this thing runs so, so poorly.

And crashes. That too.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Christ the graphics and lag on this game are just horrible. Even going to my settings to get the driver thing organized its still complete shit in that department, even just walking is lagged, let alone the actual combat, how do you fuck up the processing this badly, its not even a big game
RPG Maker MV is absolute shite at loading a lot of images. Since this game has 3 heroines, all of whom with different battle pictures, all of which have a different component for the eyes and mouth, RPG Maker has a stroke loading all of them.

But yeah, the game isn't very well optimized, which doesn't help.

wolfstan

Apr 21, 2018
is there something i can do to get rid of the lag? my pc is not high-end be any mean but im pretty sure it could run rpgmaker games like these...

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I have a notebook and my video card died years ago, but it is the first time that a game is so lagged...

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes