Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
There is apparently a new version. Hopefully someone posts it here and it fixes the bugs.
Take everything I say with with a grain of salt as I'm currently on holiday and only have my android.

Playing on Maldives as joiplay has errors but I bought the version off of DLsite to see what it's like and it shows no lag on while playing, however it still crashes for me during fights when all three women are bound.

I'm assuming this is a me issue though as my phones processor is dogshit and it's struggling to deal with all the variables at that time.

propeeves

May 9, 2019

I know RPGMV games are unoptimized but jesus christ

This makes me suspect that something to do with the image effects is the main cause (shaking/moving across the screen/etc)

tnf19547

Jun 17, 2022
Why is the game so jerky i5 Ram 8gb Amd Radeon 2gb can't play smoothly i think it's just rpgm but somehow it jerks like this the game is slow to read voice and lag i played rpgm a lot the first time i met i switched to phone and joiplay cant run Maldives It's more shocking than my laptop lag :))

pingu2993

Nov 30, 2018
The majority of the lag is likely coming from the image FX. From playing this dev's other works, I believe that the expression window in the upper right isn't just a static image, but is a version of his dynamic expression system from previous games. The eyes, mouth, and such are all separate and change based on your H stats to make different expressions.

Between that and the other image and shaking FX, which to be fair do look really good, it's definitely got a lot going on. Personally I have a 5600x and a 3070 Ti, which is definitely good but not crazy and I have 0 lag.

The bugs are definitely pretty annoying but if you save often and apply the patch earlier in the thread you can restart the game to fix most of them, although I can't speak to the blackscreen bug as I didn't experience it.

I might be biased as I'm a big fan of this dev's work but the game is quite fun to play, mechanics are interesting and sandboxy, and the art is FANTASTIC, much better than the previous games. If you can get past the bugs which will hopefully be fixed and you don't lag too hard, it's a good time.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
RPG Maker MV is absolute shite at loading a lot of images. Since this game has 3 heroines, all of whom with different battle pictures, all of which have a different component for the eyes and mouth, RPG Maker has a stroke loading all of them.

But yeah, the game isn't very well optimized, which doesn't help.
No. I play a lot of MV games, Several with many heroines. I've never seen anything close to this.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Not to be that guy but my pc is pretty average and i had no issues running it with multiple things open at a stable 60fps and ok memory consum

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well heck i can't even get it started something about uncaught typeerror: cannot read property 'setmapambient; of null

Jun 13, 2017
I'm curious, is there an update log? Did they improve performance, or just fix the crashes?
the dev made a statement on discord that they have released a new version on DLsite but dlsite are still doing a "qc" though I have seen updates go live faster so I would say the dev is yet to actually fix the bug

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
How do you trigger Rule 14:Restrained for violence out of combat/duel?? Any list for combinations/endings, events or a walkthrough?

propeeves

May 9, 2019
Not to be that guy but my pc is pretty average and i had no issues running it with multiple things open at a stable 60fps and ok memory consum
Out of curiosity, how new is your PC? Are you on an older SSD or a newer NVME?

I wonder if this is a matter of NVME vs SATA speeds, RAM transfer speeds, or even graphics card memory bandwidth

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
I have a 3060TI and didn't experience any notieceable lag, and I was always running at 120fps except a couple load screens. It may just be a classic memory leak, since I have a 64GB ram system that can just tank the leak.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes