Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Also, I was pretty curious, what would happen if I used a save that completed the game? Will the message pop up saying to get the Full Version?

Well, You cant progress past the 1st stage, but with the full save, you can go through the left door -_-.

Simple way.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It just won't let you enter ANY of the rooms other than the 1st, even if you unlocked them in the shortcut hallway, if the trial switch is checked. It simply makes a check if trial is on, and if it is, it blocks you from using the door (and the rules buying/modifying) option. You can test it yourself using mtool.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Amazing game, wish there were more sounds and variety in costumes and characters, we don't need 3 characters looking the same exactly lol. This is way better than the last 2 games which were unfappable imo.

Sex scenes needs voice acting for sure, this is what I would call a mini Karryn's Prison which I like.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
Ruled by Rule Ver.1.1.0 has been Released on DLSite
This new release addressed on performance optimization and bug fixing.

● Refine Japanese translation.
● Lower game resolution from 1920x1080 to 1536x864.
● Lower all image assets resolution and quality to increase performance.
● Add back a small light source and enemy breath effect due to performance up.
● Fix a bug that wrongly displays slaved mode portraits.
● Fix a bug that battle command windows disappear after surrender in previous battle.
Lower image quality .... what if i want the bug fix but not the reduced quality :confused:

_nualia_

Aug 16, 2023
Unironically download the demo version, run it with Mtool, and uncheck the Trial switch. The Demo has a full version of the game with trial switch on, the purchase version has 100% same content with trial switch defaulted to off state. The demo versions runs better than purchase version, no idea why.
YEah but would you be kind to tell what this Mtool is and what are the steps to do all of this ???

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
YEah but would you be kind to tell what this Mtool is and what are the steps to do all of this ???
I tried the demo thing, and the trial was defaulted to "off" in this, and run pretty well. But it was actually in trial mode in this state with the content locked; flipping trial "on" only had the effect of causing a memory leak that gradually froze the entire computer within 30 seconds.

Not exactly the performance enhancer it was cut out to be. Mtool is a software made to inject commands, alterations, and scripts into common RPGM routines that you can mess with to "hack" the any game made with the engine. It has varying levels of effectiveness from game to game, and for turning off trial mode it seemed to just wreak havoc on my system.

fireball202

Apr 9, 2022
Unironically download the demo version, run it with Mtool, and uncheck the Trial switch. The Demo has a full version of the game with trial switch on, the purchase version has 100% same content with trial switch defaulted to off state. The demo versions runs better than purchase version, no idea why.
can you send the download link for the demo

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I tried the demo thing, and the trial was defaulted to "off" in this, and run pretty well. But it was actually in trial mode in this state with the content locked; flipping trial "on" only had the effect of causing a memory leak that gradually froze the entire computer within 30 seconds.

Not exactly the performance enhancer it was cut out to be. Mtool is a software made to inject commands, alterations, and scripts into common RPGM routines that you can mess with to "hack" the any game made with the engine. It has varying levels of effectiveness from game to game, and for turning off trial mode it seemed to just wreak havoc on my system.
I'll be honest, no clue what the fuck the dev is doing with every update. I've given up on all the updated versions of the game, but interesting that the trial thing no longer works.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes