ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
First time I played this game I won all my fights and it was an easy finish.
I decided to see what the other content of the game is.
Errors upon errors. Can't even get through the first night without getting an error. Any idea if this game will get any bug fixes or this is really the final state ? This would determine if I try to grind through the errors to see if I can activate any other content or if I want for some bug fixes.

magnificent

May 20, 2019
Unironically download the demo version, run it with Mtool, and uncheck the Trial switch. The Demo has a full version of the game with trial switch on, the purchase version has 100% same content with trial switch defaulted to off state. The demo versions runs better than purchase version, no idea why.
demo version does runs better weirdly enough, but it still has the memory usage spikes and lag

stefany96

Jan 26, 2018
This game gives me mixed feelings ahah
The world rule concept is quite interesting and i wish the game had more to offer so we could explore it more
I've been a huge fan of Special Unit Forces from Ankoku Marimokan and this game gives me the same vibes, if there was more content like different endings and events throughout the game it could have easily been a solid game, hope the creator goes back on the world rule concept and makes a second installment, this time with more content and events... and less bugs ç_ç

Reactions: Lemon Lime

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Unironically download the demo version, run it with Mtool, and uncheck the Trial switch. The Demo has a full version of the game with trial switch on, the purchase version has 100% same content with trial switch defaulted to off state. The demo versions runs better than purchase version, no idea why.
Do you mean the current demo? Or the Initial Release Demo? And which Mtool did you use???

Last edited:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Uhm..
For data purposes my game runs 100% fine and no weird resource usage.

32GB RAM 3600mhz
RTX 3070
Ryzen 7 5700x
M.2 SDD 1TB x2
Any game runs fine with that type of specifications lol :KEK:

Many of them barely have 8gb or below RAM here and some don't even have graphics card.
Btw the requirements for this game is high when compared to other RPGM games :coffee:

Last edited:

Fleeterz

Jul 2, 2020
can you tell how to uncheck the trial switch?

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Using Mtool it'll be the first switch under switches, called TRIAL.

Initial release demo, not sure if he updated it.
Ah okay, I downloaded the current Demo Release, and the performance was about 2 times better without any real crashes or bugs, you mind if you can give me the initial release demo you have?

Reactions: ddjn

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ah okay, I downloaded the current Demo Release, and the performance was about 2 times better without any real crashes or bugs, you mind if you can give me the initial release demo you have?
I deleted it to get the new (1.05) version here, which now I regret, but the DL link should still be on professional school thread if you don't mind a 50kbs dl.

Reactions: Wowadoo
Aug 4, 2017
This is so weird, more demanding games such as Karryn's Prision run without a hitch but this is the first game from this dev that has this weird issue.
What might be the reason? He even states that 12gb are required to run the game which is NUTS for standing CG images. Maybe he messed up and is constantly updating some variables or something that is eating the RAM in the background on accident.

wail12

Sep 7, 2019
sorry for the bother fellas. but do you know why the game is so LAGGY like holy fucking shite. this shit is so slow and laggy it just takes the fun right out of the game.

Aug 4, 2017
sorry for the bother fellas. but do you know why the game is so LAGGY like holy fucking shite. this shit is so slow and laggy it just takes the fun right out of the game.
read the thread bro, its 10+ pages of everyone acknowledging that there is something making the game run slow asf in some systems.
Dev said he'll have a patch out by the 18th but honestly i dont even know what the issue is, the game is eating up more resources than some 3D rendered games.

wail12

Sep 7, 2019
read the thread bro, its 10+ pages of everyone acknowledging that there is something making the game run slow asf in some systems.
Dev said he'll have a patch out by the 18th but honestly i dont even know what the issue is, the game is eating up more resources than some 3D rendered games.

thanks man. it seems this is a lost cause then.

ManusHandus

Aug 1, 2017
the dept collection rule makes the game freeze for me. Amd graphics and cpu. Windows 11

EDIT: Creditor's Forced Command is the one that breaks the game for me.

EDIT: Nevermind it seems it's just having new rules by time you fight.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes