Feb 25, 2021
I dunno what's happening on your end...
but I played the entire game without losing and never crashed.
Then I continued in the post-game free mode and started losing all over the place to enjoy the game's other aspects better. Not a single crash.

No lag, no slow downs, no problems.

Are ya'll on a potato or something?
mine is likely a potato, its about 4gb ram, what about yours?

Jun 6, 2017
I like the world rules idea but I don't like that you got to lose to change them I'd like to see a game where with world rules where you got to win or do something to earn points to change them how you want not to lose fights to change them and do it as female futa or male I guess and with a better battle system the one in this game stinks and maybe fight different NPCs for territory control

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Always funny to see RPGM games having performance issues.

"5) Removed enemy's breath animation in battle scene for better performance"

If this can increase performance then something magical is going on, plug-in hell?

• Haha
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Are there other games like this that have [common sense modification]?
Seconding this. It's really the only form of Mind Control I like. If you look under the Mind Control tag you can feel around for it but it's kind of hard to pinpoint. This keyword helps on dlsite: 常識改変 (change in common sense)
Maybe you'll find something here:
1) Seeking - reality or common sense change
2) Seeking - Does Anyone Have Free Use/Common Sense Manipulation/Mind Control Games?

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Now I understand why you guys are saying the game lags. And I don't think it needs that much RAM. My ram is 8gb and it's working fine. Maybe closing all other programs and running the game may fix some lag.

Btw who checks the game requirements for RPGM:KEK:

My guess it's related to loading in ALL or at least too many textures on startup, so possibly a VRAM issue. Going over VRAM will slow down the game, going over RAM will turbo tank performance to garbage levels no matter how good your PC is. RPGM is a good engine but not if you want 100 battle fuck images.

I still remember that one game that tried to do 15-30 fps animations with each frame being a different texture. How magical that VRAM experience was.

Klank666

May 21, 2021
Now I understand why you guys are saying the game lags. And I don't think it needs that much RAM. My ram is 8gb and it's working fine. Maybe closing all other programs and running the game may fix some lag.

Btw who checks the game requirements for RPGM:KEK:
Yes,same as i thought,looks like 16gb ram or not is not the problem.

Didn't met the lag problem,but when get caught, suddenly high cpu usage sometimes can cause black screen crash.

So I need to close other running program then it's good to go.

Btw, high cpu usage only happen when u get caught,so if u never lose and keep wining, game look like fine.

But this game is mean to be lose so it's a little irony lol.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

Klank666

May 21, 2021
Is the performance fixed, or is it still unplayable?
Dev says that update patch remove the breath special effect so performance fixed is right.

It's already good for me but u need to check it urself because I saw some ppl still can't run well.

Or u can wait next patch around 18,says that patch will be more optimization.

Good luck!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RuledByRule-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: evilsss

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, how new is your PC? Are you on an older SSD or a newer NVME?

I wonder if this is a matter of NVME vs SATA speeds, RAM transfer speeds, or even graphics card memory bandwidth
I'm using a 1070ti with a NVME 970 samsung.
Granted i'm also playing this on linux through wine. The hitching is terrible.
I'm about to make this a linux port and seeing if that improves the performance.

Reactions: Keakle

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
What the-

View attachment 2841946
It's SUPPOSED to take that much RAM?
Who would have guessed. I can play Karrin Prison smoothly and I can't play this game that gives you the good ending even if you loose the last battle and only has a limited amount of sexual attack? Not being the best with the optimization is a thing not trying is not acceptable...

Last edited:

magnificent

May 20, 2019
There is definitely something wrong with the game which only affects some people, it isn't purely a lack of ram issue, i have 16GB and it still lags during the fights and sex scenes for me as well(but it's still playable, if rather badly). , game keeps spiking memory usage and then falling over and over again like a rollercoaster, i hope the dev succeeds in fixing that in the next update he has planned for the 18th.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2022
i think this is the first time that i don't feel rewarded after beating a game, there is no extra cg or ending?
you basically get all scenes after losing?

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
I may have discovered a fix for the lag.

If your PC has a integrated graphics card (e.g intel integrated GPU) it will use that one instead of your dedicated one.

Just make sure the exe uses your dedicated GPU and it should run smooth. Use AMD or NIVIDIA software for this. (Nvidia control panel)
This will likely also fix your RAM issues as it will dump a majority of the memory on your GPU's VRAM.

As some PC's have integrated graphics cards and some don't I can see the confusion on why it runs like ass for some. (It's still a RPGM game..... ah well use that 4080ti to run H games ammi rite)

Last edited:
Reactions: love2
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes