love2

Sep 5, 2018
Ok For who has a problem FPS
Settings game let run in Nvidia or AMD
Game will be smoother and less resource intensive

riggety

Feb 20, 2022
1691791884575.png

I still get the same null error when trying to launch the game.
Tried F5, tried closing and restarting the game; no difference.

Can anyone help with this?

Reactions: slamacowteam

magnificent

May 20, 2019
I may have discovered a fix for the lag.

If your PC has a integrated graphics card (e.g intel integrated GPU) it will use that one instead of your dedicated one.

Just make sure the exe uses your dedicated GPU and it should run smooth. Use AMD or NIVIDIA software for this. (Nvidia control panel)
This will likely also fix your RAM issues as it will dump a majority of the memory on your GPU's VRAM.

As some PC's have integrated graphics cards and some don't I can see the confusion on why it runs like ass for some. (It's still a RPGM game..... ah well use that 4080ti to run H games ammi rite)
i tried both via settings > graphics > display and AMD adrenalin control panel, the memory spikes and lag still happen unfortunately.

btw here is an article explaining how to do that in every possible manner for who wants it, maybe it will work for you guys:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I may have discovered a fix for the lag.

If your PC has a integrated graphics card (e.g intel integrated GPU) it will use that one instead of your dedicated one.

Just make sure the exe uses your dedicated GPU and it should run smooth. Use AMD or NIVIDIA software for this. (Nvidia control panel)
This will likely also fix your RAM issues as it will dump a majority of the memory on your GPU's VRAM.

As some PC's have integrated graphics cards and some don't I can see the confusion on why it runs like ass for some. (It's still a RPGM game..... ah well use that 4080ti to run H games ammi rite)
I know that this is a solution if you actually have a dedicated card. I don't have it because I'm using a old laptop but even so I didn't have any problem playing other games that are more complex (e.g Karrin Prison) that I even played without any hiccup when I still had 8 GB of old DDR3 RAM. Even if the solution that you've mentioned works the game is still not optimized at all and too the speed of the scenes is too high. I had a similar problem with the other games made by the same developer.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Personally this game shouldn't have been made in MV/MZ. It seems to have gained nothing from being made in this engine and more people than not seem to be having technical problems with it. Also MV/MZ is notorious for running badly. Even if you set it to using GPU, that's no guarantee that it'll completely work.

Reactions: sequel

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
This game is not translated
It is, there is an option in the OPTION menu for it because it is there as an option since that is where a decent number of people would check first before starting a new game to see the options for the game.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Uhm..
For data purposes my game runs 100% fine and no weird resource usage.

32GB RAM 3600mhz
RTX 3070
Ryzen 7 5700x
M.2 SDD 1TB x2

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's weird, the demo runs flawlessly for me (and has the full game with just a switch that locks you out of content that can be disabled in Mtool), while these full releases are somehow unplayably broken including 1.05 that will brick anytime you battle after losing (until the game is restarted.)

chafudefornio

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 2836096

Overview:
Trapped by an unknown force known as “the rules of the world,” the local police chief,
Masatake, gathers three rookie police officers, Shu Rakka, Yin Xinfo, and Ryu Hyojyo,
to maintain the town’s security as the “Princess of Security” team.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-08-10
Developer: KineticDog -
Censored: No (Pre-patched)
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
I need help here

Captura de Tela (51).png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from the little i did see before it started to not work was alittle fun but now i can't get it to play

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
After a random amount of time,the CG stop progressing,i hear the combat sounds and such,but the scene doesn't progress. Only solution is to restart the game,which is kinda moodkiller,especially if it decide to "stuck" again. I don't had any issues with other RPGM games until this. Anybody got a fix or solution/ideas perhaps?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
After a random amount of time,the CG stop progressing,i hear the combat sounds and such,but the scene doesn't progress. Only solution is to restart the game,which is kinda moodkiller,especially if it decide to "stuck" again. I don't had any issues with other RPGM games until this. Anybody got a fix or solution/ideas perhaps?
Unironically download the demo version, run it with Mtool, and uncheck the Trial switch. The Demo has a full version of the game with trial switch on, the purchase version has 100% same content with trial switch defaulted to off state. The demo versions runs better than purchase version, no idea why.

Reactions: h4xoor
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes