yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone hear who wants to mod the game to add new scenes, outfit or features? this game is short and simple but everyone wants to mod the bigger games like Karryns Prison, Celesphonia or Nympho Paradox

Reactions: victor133x

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
I would have liked to see alternate outfits, like in Professional School.
...and maybe the girls getting so good at/addicted to sex, they could reverse rape their way to the boss instead of just having to lose to get fucked.

stronkwall09

Aug 16, 2022
How to trigger:
Favor Level 2: In battle, there May be hesitation in using skills to avoid hurting the other party.
Corruption Level 2: In battle, you May voluntarily give up using skills in order to lose the match.

I got both leveled to lvl 9 and nothing happends during combat.

DiniusHS

Exhausted
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2019
it's been getting better with the updates but now it's like a steady decline in frames the longer you play.
Maybe the problem is that you don't have enough RAM or PC is not good enough, but the fact that you should have a decent PC for an RPG Maker game is not even funny

Reactions: Axis3123

tarantuz

Aug 28, 2018
The game is great, I love the art style of this and the school one they made. Are there any other games with a similar art style? pref where you play as the male however either is fine.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The only thing I wish for this game is for a bug fix to make the game move faster. The frame rate is so bad that it's hard to move and it takes multiple clicks for anything to happen :(

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes