jsneed

Jan 5, 2022
Game is super short. Incredibly easy if you don't lose at all, which is really where all the fun is.
This, I kept expecting 'I'm sure this boss is about to employ a rule or something' but nothing ever happened, I beat the game by accident without getting so much as a lewd scene or unlocking a single rule beyond the intro. Do I really have to force myself to lose against these weak ass enemies to get any content? idk its basically just consensual sex at that point.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is sadly very short. The art is outstanding, but the stuff you can do is extremly limited

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I liked the game but it was way too short, there needs to be more enemies, more sex, more kissing, more brainwash, mindcontrol, bondage, and sexual torture imo. More corruption.

But overall this is a good mini Karryns Prison. I approve. Dev needs to add voices imo.

seaninja2

Jun 10, 2017
cool, but unfortunately I waited 2 hours to download to discover that it didnt fix the lag of the game.
you know you could just download the trial from dl site and them go to data open env.js and change trial to false i guess it work because it isn't showing trial version on the bottom of the screen

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
you know you could just download the trial from dl site and them go to data open env.js and change trial to false i guess it work because it isn't showing trial version on the bottom of the screen
Wait, the trial version doesnt have lag like the full version?

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Feedback or ideas welcome :)
Would it be possible to change the enemy AI so they focus their attacks on the girls who are not already stunned in some way? In particular I think the enemy should not hit the girls who are under the effects of hypnosis (all 4 different kinds). I also think the reinforcements shouldn't grab those girls either. Kind of strange for them to hypnotize the girl to do a sexy dance only to immeadiately punch them in the stomach and start mating her, don't they want to enjoy the show? It's not like they need to knock the hypnotized girl down right away, just missing a few turns is enough to get surrounded by reinforcements and be in a potentially dangerous spot once the hypno wears off. I think this change would combine nicely with your change that makes the effect last an extra turn.

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Man people are still complaining about the game not working properly? my PC I made last year works fine. Time to upgrade boys

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes