longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
How do you get the 2nd preview picture? With the citizen grabbing the Heroine's butt?
Is that an interaction with very low social order?

Edit: Answered my own question. Lose 1 Battle, purchase Rules 28 - 30, reset all. Lose another, Change Rules 28 - 30 to Open. Reset Only Slave Status.
You may need to lose 1 Battle and then go to sleep, triggering another battle. Save prior, in case of any bugs or glitches. This should allow you to Dance at the Club, and be lewd with the Citizens once the Social Discipline drops low enough. Each Dance reduces it by 10.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
How do you get the 2nd preview picture? With the citizen grabbing the Heroine's butt?
Is that an interaction with very low social order?

Edit: Answered my own question. Lose 1 Battle, purchase Rules 28 - 30, reset all. Lose another, Change Rules 28 - 30 to Open. Reset Only Slave Status.
You may need to lose 1 Battle and then go to sleep, triggering another battle. Save prior, in case of any bugs or glitches. This should allow you to Dance at the Club, and be lewd with the Citizens once the Social Discipline drops low enough. Each Dance reduces it by 10.
Damn, thanks. Good to know there's more content i didnt know existed.

Reactions: longscl0ng69

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Damn, thanks. Good to know there's more content i didnt know existed.
No problem! Corruption or the other Status needs to be Level 3 *before* removing the Slave status, if you want to guarantee the Sex Battle w/ the Citizens. Otherwise it's about 50/50 for harassment vs sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes