Bigmanjenkins

May 23, 2024
You have to open them after you win a battle from inside the battle zone, then it remains open.
I assumed that might have been a possibility but everytime i try to open the doors it just says the door is temporarily unavailable even after winning.

Are there specfic conditions you need to do to allow you to open them ?

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
I assumed that might have been a possibility but everytime i try to open the doors it just says the door is temporarily unavailable even after winning.

Are there specfic conditions you need to do to allow you to open them ?
Not sure, maybe you need to lose 1 battle first? I dont think that happened to me.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Is it possible to win a battle in the Slave state? No matter what I do, once I lose an initial battle and have the 3 guys tagging along it seems impossible to win a battle. I can't break free because every single move is 'Hindered' and there appear to be no other options. Any advice would be appreciated.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Is it possible to win a battle in the Slave state? No matter what I do, once I lose an initial battle and have the 3 guys tagging along it seems impossible to win a battle. I can't break free because every single move is 'Hindered' and there appear to be no other options. Any advice would be appreciated.
Chat to the guy who's in charge of the rules, before the club, to the right, you can get released and get some points to spend on other rules later.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Nonson

Dec 13, 2021
All fixes for the dogshit performance I'm seeing is making it run on the dedicated gpu, but I don't have one. Am I shit out of luck then? Also how could an rpg maker game lag this much?

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Wow this game sure love texts dumping. Can't believe all npc in the club are there to explain how the game works.

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
So I'm trying to mod this game right now, but I can't find where in the files the code handles your discipline decrease for performing explicit dances. Nor can I find similar code for the negative interactions with civilians while enslaved/low social order. I've found the code for winning duels, losing duels, having sex willingly, but those two continue to evade me. Can anyone with a bit more code knowledge help me out here? I'm using N++ but I'll use whatever is most effective at editing these types of games. Thanks.

s3ngine

Oct 17, 2020
Greetings,

So I'm trying to mod this game right now, but I can't find where in the files the code handles your discipline decrease for performing explicit dances. Nor can I find similar code for the negative interactions with civilians while enslaved/low social order. I've found the code for winning duels, losing duels, having sex willingly, but those two continue to evade me. Can anyone with a bit more code knowledge help me out here? I'm using N++ but I'll use whatever is most effective at editing these types of games. Thanks.
I've also had some fun with modding the game a little, so maybe I can help out.

-) discipline decrease for explicit dances
Hard to find, but it appears to be defined in the file Map006.json, which is located in the data folder within the game directory.
In the file, search for "lblReason.dance" (no quotes), which should bring you to this piece of code:
$util.addDiscipline(-10, '#{lblReason.dance}')
I reckon by altering the -10 to whatever you like will have the desired effect

-) discipline decrease for negative interactions with civilians
These are located in the file CommonEvents.json, also in the data folder. Same as above, look for "lblReason.citizenHarass" and "lblWitnessHarass", and you'll find a call to the addDiscipline function. I believe the first item refers to being harassed due to low social order, and the second refers to being flaunted (thats what the game calls it, at least) as slaves, when the protagonists are accompanied by the thugs.

Do be warned that these json files can be very hard to read, since they lack any line breaks or indents. When I was modding them, I went through the trouble of adding line breaks, which greatly helped in both understanding and editing them.

Anyway, hope I could help.
Regards, s3ngine

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BobaTheOrc

Kurinde

Nov 11, 2023
I'm happy to see people working on mods for the game. Like I said in my first comment on this game, the base systems and ideas are so good, but the game as a whole is very lacking. Even a few tweaks could make the whole gameplay loop more rewarding and feel less like an beta test.

poustaras1025

Jul 30, 2023
I'm happy to see people working on mods for the game. Like I said in my first comment on this game, the base systems and ideas are so good, but the game as a whole is very lacking. Even a few tweaks could make the whole gameplay loop more rewarding and feel less like an beta test.
i think what the game needs more rn is more dialoge and dialoge during sex scenes

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes