LogZone

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone else experience freezes midbattle? I can still hear skills and damage but the window is stuck on the same frame

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
How can we defeat enemies by mating?
You can't.
Rule 26 and Rule 27 are very similar, but do different things.
Rule 26 is technically winnable, but you're not allowed to interact with the opponent until you've been penetrated. Depending on the rules and condition of your characters, you might be stuck in a loop of failing to resist until defeat.
Rule 27 is an automatic loss 100% of the time when it's called upon. There's nothing you can do but watch the 'battle' play out, your turn forfeited over and over until defeat. You are completely disallowed to fight back in any way. Virtually the same thing as visiting the bed while enslaved.

If these conditions and the death spirals they cause frustrate instead of arouse you, you're playing the wrong game.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Out of curiosity, was this game ever updated to improve performance? I enjoyed it but it was absolutely miserable the way it lagged.

Reactions: kamina666

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
Can't wait for the next game
I'm in their discord and the developer recently said they were working on some project. Though due to the small nature of these games, they said they can't show or even say much because doing so would spoil most of the game. I hope they draw even more expressions in the next game. I love the way they blend anger, embarrassment, shame, and arousal depending on the stats of the characters and the situations they're in. I had a lot of fun trying to see what faces the girls in Professional School would make when put in certain situations.

I can't wait to see how much their anatomy improves, too. There's such a massive jump between their first game and their latest that it's clear they're passionate about improving.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
I'm in their discord and the developer recently said they were working on some project. Though due to the small nature of these games, they said they can't show or even say much because doing so would spoil most of the game. I hope they draw even more expressions in the next game. I love the way they blend anger, embarrassment, shame, and arousal depending on the stats of the characters and the situations they're in. I had a lot of fun trying to see what faces the girls in Professional School would make when put in certain situations.

I can't wait to see how much their anatomy improves, too. There's such a massive jump between their first game and their latest that it's clear they're passionate about improving.
Wonder will I need NASA pc to run the next game, lmao.

Jokes aside, quality indeed is getting better. I bet 2 cookies that the plot of this game is gonna be expanded upon, just like Professional School was a sequel to Endless Defeat Arena, set far ahead after the events... maybe it's going to be a prequel this time?

Reactions: Rivalz906

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
Does this game have voice audio?? Not only does the credits feature three separate VAs, but the game contains audio files. I've never had a single version of the game have any voices, though.

Edit: Nah, disregard that comment about the audio files. There's only one voice actor in the files, and I don't think she was used. There's still mention of the VA's in the credits, but maybe that part of the game was scrapped.
Edit 2: Apparently there are voices in 1.2.5? I just bought it on Steam a couple of minutes ago, and while every line isn't voiced, they actually have a few lines here and there. Excited to see if there's any voice lines in sex now.
Edit 3: The voice lines are extremely few. Only the intro cutscene is voiced from what I've seen.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 31 Votes