1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
it saids its a virus. any comments on this?
There's none. I have one of the best anti-virus and it didn't do a thing. There's lots of "anti-virus" that claim EVERYTHING with a certain coding / file-ending to be a virus.

If you have a laptop or something to spare (old and crappy) - clean it of personal files - and go and try out all the things that supposedly has viruses and you'll be surprised that only about 1% of them have actual malware. Most of the time not even worth mentioning. Once you really notice you fucked up that spare OS, go and try different anti-virus to see what they find and cross-check.

Some anti-virus on sensitive setting literally claim EVERY exe file is a virus "because it could be".

The worst malware/viruses are installed by fishy popup sites on dodgy webpages that a normal firewall (even default windows one) blocks automatically and warns you not to go further. Most viruses are still installed by clicking on spam mail links.

It's nice to get more knowledgable in this field just so you can relax and know what is a danger and what isn't - what you should do and what you shouldn't.

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
i'd like to say fuck the motherfucking last level that piece of shit garbage omg it sucked to bad I hated it and every second of playing it. the placements of all of the hazards and powerups line up perfectly so that if you follow the given path you will die no matter what you do it's bull shit. (if you want a tip to beat it look above)
I got impatient after 2-3 tries and just cheated/froze health to 3. I would have died like 20-30 times in that one run, lmao.
Best thing is, the last CG is so glitchy, you can easily make it freeze if you click too fast. So you have to go back to menu and either play the 4th lvl AGAIN - or just unlock everything.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So like how can I actually play this? I launch it and because I have a super ultrawide all the UI elements are off screen and I can't click them. Why isn't there a window mode setting?

Edit: It's not not in english.

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
The only thing feminists like about the game is that the target of the revenge plot is buff. That's it. Feminists hate the game because the protagonist ruins her life and those of others over a crappy father figure, which sucks a ton of her agency out, and lesbians hate the game because the only gay character left by the end lost her girlfriend and ends up miserable. The Last of Us 2 sucked because the writers thought another boring retread of 'revenge is bad' would work if they wrapped it up in a bunch of useless twaddle. Don't pin that shit on the feminists.
Even though it may not be directly related, many people pander to feminists' ideologies making everyone miserable and they benefit and thrive on others' miseries.
Vitriolic ideology should not even be on this Earth, and feminism is one of them. Same with Nazi's ideology that wants to eradicate an entire race, but this one is drumming wars on one "supposedly toxic" gender, but doing so more insidiously and covertly by changing certain laws, policing thoughts, removing anyone that disagree with them, corrupting everyone's morals through education from kindergarten to doctoral degrees and destroying a normal healthy relationship between a normal man and a normal woman and destroying the basic nuclear family values.
--

This game's story is indeed much better than LoU 2. And LoU 1 IS much superior than LoU 2 in terms of story (one example of an AAA game destroyed by certain ideology).

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
So like how can I actually play this? I launch it and because I have a super ultrawide all the UI elements are off screen and I can't click them. Why isn't there a window mode setting?

Edit: It's not not in english.
You should be able to set it to 16:9 either in the monitor settings or windows/GPU settings app to have black bars on the sides, I do it when my 21:9 causes the same problem

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes