EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Prepare for a bright and comedic adventure filled with parodies and humorous situations. While the game features elements such as tentacles and a few instances of unconventional birth, its main theme revolves around titty fuck, accompanied by ample breast milk content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Original Title: 走れエロス
Developer: Crazy Nirin
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: v1.02
Language: English (MTL by broken_division)
Translation Thread: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Warning! The game has a bare-bones MTL (Machine Translation), you have been warned.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Another Translate: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
WTF am I being warned about? This is LITERALLY what I want!
MTL, The Supreme Fetish... lol

THX for the share...
I wasn't trying to kink-shame you my guy.

MTL sometimes tend to break game mechanics or certain quest progression, so it was just a warning for that.
I'll try to upload more MTL games, just for you ;)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
This is the exact same translation that broken_division was nice enough to share here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/run-eros...ation-to-english-please.161125/#post-11042892

Please do not create duplicate game translation threads Gameil.
1. This isn't a translation thread, it's a game thread and the user's credited for the MTL.

2. "Nice enough" implies that a raw MTL is both something to be thankful for and something that isn't trivially accomplished by literally anyone.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
1. The game still needs a proper translation.

2. If an MTL is so easy to make then why isn't there a complete MTL translation yet? It's neither simple nor easy. A translation of any kind take time and patience.

3. This is duplicate of my original thread, you can call it a game thread if you like but it's still the same thing.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Don't worry guys, now that we have GPT or A.I Translations, we should all be thankful for the glorious MTLs:HideThePain::LUL::FacePalm:Hopefully we get an actual translation someday.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote