thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone know the strategy to beat the Wind Guard? I defeated 3 out of 4 but the last one are the pain in the ass with his clock up skill, no shield or anything to guard or dodge against it

twrwt

Nov 26, 2021
It's easy, first become a mage, then go to the western forest and keep killing enemies as a mage using the wind magic until you unlock the fire magic, then start killing the plants because they're weak to fire and give lots of exp, once you unlock the ice magic, go and kill the golem because he's weak to ice, anything else will be harder and more time demanding
If you mind me asking, how do you defeat the Pirate Emperor? Also, any tips on how do i can get the Phantom Thief and sword outfits? Got the nun, mage, and maid ones so far, but the card game was too annoying

Last edited:

Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
If you mind me asking, how do you defeat the Pirate Emperor? Also, any tips on how do i can get the Phantom Thief and sword outfits? Got the nun, mage, and maid ones so far, but the card game was too annoying
To get the swordman outfit, you need to have Thief at Level 15 and the Seahorse. Go to the Thieves' Guild (south east corner of the town, just ride the horse in to town via the docks). You have to win the outfit at the card table, need to win 9 rounds in a row. Not too hard, but you can get served terrible cards. Just reload if it fucks you.

Phanton Thief outfit comes from losing to the Pirate Emperor the first time. You'll be washed up on an island shore and just get the outfit. Go back and buff up a bit, then you'll have to go into the cave and the most annoying sequence of the game to find your way to the hideout. For the fight at the hideout, remember that you are the Phantom Thief (ie. steal during combat to take the sword) and that will let you actually deal damage.

Reactions: twrwt

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Who knows how to get mage dress or something? Hours of grinding doesn't works good enough

Zorafin

Jan 31, 2019
This was interesting and enjoyable for a while. The combat system looks fun to learn, and I like how the class system works and builds your character. But, once you get to the forest, the game grinds to a halt. I grinded all my classes to level 10, then tried to continue the main story. But the enemies hit so hard after the forest. So I guess I need to grind all my classes to 15, maybe do some of the class quests. But progress for each class is so slow now, and there's so many classes. It just feels like I'm wasting my time now.
And it's really annoying hearing how my character in a sex game doesn't want sex.

Who knows how to get mage dress or something? Hours of grinding doesn't works good enough

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just found another bug is that after starting New game + the first Guild quest got bugged so I couldn't progress with the story after that, the wolves didn't appear on the map too so I think this need at least another bugfix patch Goblin Slayer II

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
You can get access to some the events from the gallery once you edit the Variables then load the game again, defeat the guys at the coast and continue up north and enter the Inn, once you're inside there is a little room on the right allowing you to access the Diary.

Unfortunately not able to get all of the gallery using the variables.

Last edited:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
You don't need to grind to get the mage outfit. Find the golem at the desert (go west), run away from the battle (you can't win that one), go back to the guild to get the info about the sage at the north, go find the sage (careful with the rabbits, they hit like trucks), give him 50k gold, offer Luna's body or beat the shit out of him (need to be naked to have a good chance to win unless you are overlevelled).

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
Is anyone know the strategy to beat the Wind Guard? I defeated 3 out of 4 but the last one are the pain in the ass with his clock up skill, no shield or anything to guard or dodge against it
Max your speed and magic, equip shoes and google, just do charge + god wind will finish him in 5-6 hit. Wind is strong but simple, I stuck with the Water and Earth, any tips to defeat them?

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Max your speed and magic, equip shoes and google, just do charge + god wind will finish him in 5-6 hit. Wind is strong but simple, I stuck with the Water and Earth, any tips to defeat them?
What is the recommended level?
My levels are:
Thief 27
Mage 28
Sword 24
Mage 28
Maid 15
Sister 27
Sailor 15
Phantom 21
Naked 31
I can't hit the guardians hard enough to defeat them before they gather so much power that Luna gets one shotted.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Water was using God Wind on the moment before it uses the refelct barrier, while having ice slime card and water rod equipped.
I am stuck with Earth and Wind.
Wind hits too much while Earth gathers power too quickly because Luna is forced to counter it.

EDIT:
Earth was easy, I just wasted all the energy at the start since the counter requires 30 energy. After not having to worry about powering the Earth Guardian, I just equipped the earth wand and Minovsky Craft to get 75% earth resistance, used the mage outfit to get extra mp and started using keep charge + god wind to win (healing when appropriate).
The command was:
LHEALCCCXT
HGGWINDFH

Last edited:
Reactions: Ran07
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes