slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah but the concept of this game is mostly about abortion.
Then why the fuck didn't they just say abortion clinic instead of just making me confused thinking it was a game about a bloke staring at vaginas saying "this fold looks a bit cancerous".

Koopooo

Feb 22, 2022
The game is simply not worth playing. Its like they made the maps, got bored after that and quickly just threw couple cg:s in there and call it completed. Theres only like 3 different enemies, combat is super boring and easy, most dungeons are completely empty, buildings in towns are mostly empty, you can buy the best gear in the game after 5 minutes of playing. Not worth downloading.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Aborting literal monsters.
The fact that the yankees here are mentally so politically charged that they seem either unable or unwilling to see the difference between a child and a literal tentacle rape monster is kinda worrying.
Ironic considering how you can't tell a joke from reality.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Are those teeth on the cervix there? A minute of silence for the poor fellow who found out the hard way...

Frankly, if you need more than half a year to decide whether to have the baby or not, you shouldn't be making such decisions in the first place...
Not going to go too deep into politics here, but I am fairly certain that most women make their minds up way earlier than that.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Not going to go too deep into politics here, but I am fairly certain that most women make their minds up way earlier than that.
Which is fair. But seeing how *some* people push for abortion up to birth... I get the feeling said people have an abortion fetish or want to enable said feitsh. Yes, people exist that get pregnant just to have abortions, who would be the only ones to benefit from such an extended abortion period...

Reactions: oroboros941

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Which is fair. But seeing how *some* people push for abortion up to birth... I get the feeling said people have an abortion fetish or want to enable said feitsh. Yes, people exist that get pregnant just to have abortions, who would be the only ones to benefit from such an extended abortion period...
end ill be having of this conversation but a certain state is trying to decriminalize mothers from neglecting their children to death after they are born if they decide they didnt really want them in the first place as well as allowing the doctor to kill the child after its already born if the mother then decides she wants an abortion.... there is no limit to the depravity of some groups....

• Sad
Reactions: Cross Zero

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I am not liking Tentacles tag. Most of the theme sounds horrible but oddly cool. You are saving females from super crabs(Tentacles) by having sex with your holy penis.

The girls look good, I'm going to give it a try.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
To summarize plot of this game in one picture
2022-07-13_00-19-01.png

3/10, I've seen worse. ~30min worth of game, maybe more, 2 endings. Lots of buildings are empty and are used only for deamon to apear into (or maybe I'm missing some obscure triggers). No gallery. Easily cheeseable into endgame gear with very first monster in the city.

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes