Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
end ill be having of this conversation but a certain state is trying to decriminalize mothers from neglecting their children to death after they are born if they decide they didnt really want them in the first place as well as allowing the doctor to kill the child after its already born if the mother then decides she wants an abortion.... there is no limit to the depravity of some groups....
Immediately looked it up and first result was politifact. The summary had me thinking "sounds hardly that bad", but after reading the details... what the fuck do they expect to happen when you're not allowed to investigate something like that? A mere claim would prevent any investigation to happen, how can people be that short-sighted?!?

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
To summarize plot of this game in one picture
View attachment 1922531

3/10, I've seen worse. ~30min worth of game, maybe more, 2 endings. Lots of buildings are empty and are used only for deamon to apear into (or maybe I'm missing some obscure triggers). No gallery. Easily cheeseable into endgame gear with very first monster in the city.
how did you find the endings?i searched everywhere,''healed'' 8 lasses,including the one that first brought you in this world,then interacted with that she-devil 3 times,i can't find that one either.is there a walkthrough or something?

ss4321

Apr 30, 2017
how did you find the endings?i searched everywhere,''healed'' 8 lasses,including the one that first brought you in this world,then interacted with that she-devil 3 times,i can't find that one either.is there a walkthrough or something?
So dunno exactly what I did but here is what I got.
Hero Ending: "Heal" 8 girls, around town (never in any buildings) is a guy talking about the hero. I do not know if talking to him a bunch is needed but I did and when I healed the 8th girl the niece of the hero was in the clinic. At this point I went down the Evil route so I do not know if any other specifics are needed but it seems somewhat straight forward. Or at least as close as this game gets to it.
Evil Ending: Revisit buildings and talk to demons as much as possible. Eventually inside the empty home bottom right of town will be a demon willing to teach you if you do tasks. Do it and talk to demon again just outside of same home. Another task and the demon will want you to drug a heroine. Heroine is on the world map just left of town near goblin cave. Its self explanatory from there.

Reactions: Draco_Vaks

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
So dunno exactly what I did but here is what I got.
Hero Ending: "Heal" 8 girls, around town (never in any buildings) is a guy talking about the hero. I do not know if talking to him a bunch is needed but I did and when I healed the 8th girl the niece of the hero was in the clinic. At this point I went down the Evil route so I do not know if any other specifics are needed but it seems somewhat straight forward. Or at least as close as this game gets to it.
Evil Ending: Revisit buildings and talk to demons as much as possible. Eventually inside the empty home bottom right of town will be a demon willing to teach you if you do tasks. Do it and talk to demon again just outside of same home. Another task and the demon will want you to drug a heroine. Heroine is on the world map just left of town near goblin cave. Its self explanatory from there.
Having seen the game files, I can confirm that you must talk to a given NPC 5 times every time it's an option. For the good ending, you must talk to the Hero fanboy 5 times. For the evil ending, you must talk to the demon 5 times, then find her in her house, then drug 5 women, talk to the demon again, then give smut to 5 guys. Being a very poorly-made game, it does not explain this anywhere within the game itself.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This premise would be a perfect for some meta punchline or something... I highly doubt it makes and references the gynecology parts outside no more then like 2 or 3 tops cg per girl.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
People who are into this want to see the vaginas, especially with the speculum inserted. But it's japanese game so it's impossible because of their laws
That's why this game maybe not the best idea

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not sure which is worse, pages of American politics or pages and pages of arguments every time the term "reverse rape" comes up

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
If you ever talk to a real life gynecologist, this shit is tame. There's pussy out there that farts blood at you. There's coochie that'll swallow a cactus and keep it there for a week. There's cavernosa moistus around that'll look into the abyss and the abyss becomes physically incapable of holding eye contact.

It's a scary world out there, lads.

Reactions: fuew12

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Next game: Police Officer in a Fantasy World
Next game after that: US Border Patrol Agent in a Fantasy World
And the spinoff: Gender Reassignment Surgeon in a Fantasy World
And the finale: Mass Shooter in a Fantasy World

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and desmosome

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
How could this go wrong... ;Pregnant woman awesome, fucking women awesome, women fucked by insect ok, ....Fucking vagina's full of maggots UUhhhhh!?

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
Are those teeth on the cervix there? A minute of silence for the poor fellow who found out the hard way...

Frankly, if you need more than half a year to decide whether to have the baby or not, you shouldn't be making such decisions in the first place...
er.... some states have straight-out abortion bans. It's not even about 6months of waiting. ex: Texas has a "6-week" allowance but that's basically within variance of a period. And this doesn't even touch on the cases of carrying dead fetuses.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
er.... some states have straight-out abortion bans. It's not even about 6months of waiting. ex: Texas has a "6-week" allowance but that's basically within variance of a period. And this doesn't even touch on the cases of carrying dead fetuses.
6 weeks is plenty of time imo.
If the fetus is already dead who the fuck forbids removal of what is essentially a big tumor at that point? It's not even a question of protecting new life by then...

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes