3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Will you be able to regain control of your city and help the people who inhabit it?
Or will you let your city sink into total chaos?
When I see something like this in the overview, I have to ask. Is letting the city sink into total chaos a viable route? Just reading through the first page, I saw someone mention a resemblance to Deliverance. Will there be an evil route in any shape for form?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I liked what I saw so far, but I also see a bit of problems here and there. Not huge ones, but they still kinda a little thorn in my eyes. The game has pretty good models, good renders and the LI feels realistic like Sarah or Chloe.
Also the Story has something interesting going on.

And here is where I got a bit of a problem here. Like I said, not huge one but still. The story is to fast fast paced. Things happen or get explained to fast. I dont mind fill it with "filler" scenes. Like scenes where they could make the scene more lively.
But expect that, for a first release its pretty good and I hope to see more content in the future (y)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Like the tags, like the models, liked the bit we get of the game, clean up the odd sentence here and there with a native English speaker and you've got a nice little game here. I will be watching your progress with great interest Circle.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Quick playthrough. Very nice looking graphics. Poses, lighting textures. But, the writing is really basic. You need a writer to bring the dialogue up a couple notches. So much effort invested already in the visuals. Try to get a writer to improve the flow. The dialogue is disjuncted and just too simplistic. A native English writer or even a good editor could help. Good luck with the project.

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
Quick playthrough. Very nice looking graphics. Poses, lighting textures. But, the writing is really basic. You need a writer to bring the dialogue up a couple notches. So much effort invested already in the visuals. Try to get a writer to improve the flow. The dialogue is disjuncted and just too simplistic. A native English writer or even a good editor could help. Good luck with the project.
This is so true. Bad translations ruin otherwise great games. I had to stop and walk away from the game. The translation is so bad it was giving me a headache. I know you said you got some one to translate, but it looks like all they did was run the dialog through Google translate or something. This person who translated could not be a native speaker because about half of the dialog makes absolutely no sense at all. I am willing to put most of the blame on the translator. I think the game has potential, so I will keep an eye on it, but unless it gets better translating and writing I doubt it will hook me in the long run.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Not wanting to defend the DEV or anything, but I think the problem must be in translation even, because playing in the original language (Portuguese), the dialogs are well for me, I would even say "very good". I've seen some games considered "good" with much worse dialogues, which can also be caused by the translation into Portuguese.
Do things seem to be going a little fast? maybe, we don't know what the DEV intends to tell here, so maybe we're still scratching the surface, who knows.

CirclesC I have the same doubt as Ara-sH, what kind of incest here if it's not a big spoiler of course. And someone from the MC's family or among relatives who are not part of the MC family?

Other than that, good luck with your game and rooting for it to become something big here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CirclesC

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
Not wanting to defend the DEV or anything, but I think the problem must be in translation even, because playing in the original language (Portuguese), the dialogs are well for me, I would even say "very good". I've seen some games considered "good" with much worse dialogues, which can also be caused by the translation into Portuguese.
Do things seem to be going a little fast? maybe, we don't know what the DEV intends to tell here, so maybe we're still scratching the surface, who knows.

CirclesC I have the same doubt as Ara-sH, what kind of incest here if it's not a big spoiler of course. And someone from the MC's family or among relatives who are not part of the MC family?

Other than that, good luck with your game and rooting for it to become something big here.
Probably a sister, the MC did mention that he had one when he was peeking on Sarah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CirclesC and JC07

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Solid first release, we've got some lovely ladies and a interesting story so far. Harem is a huge bonus for me. Like others have said, dialogue and translations could use some polish. Overall I really enjoyed it though. Looking forward to more.

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Turning off skipping unseen text doesn't work in English version. I wanted to read all the different dialogues after accepting the BJ but it just skipped everything and now I don't know which lines were new.
Also, why is there a PPython folder with 4700 files, wtf, other games don't have it.

Last edited:

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
there's an issue that I found.. Which is whenever I am loading into a save file the character name is automatically getting changed to mc.. As I had to stop the game for some work. So I just loaded up the save and the name is changed to mc

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hello, how are you guys? I hope everyone is okay.

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for my new GPU.

Yes, I now have a new GPU and I can say that, compared to my old GPU, it is being 4x/5x faster to render.

I can't give an exact time because it varies from scene to scene, but it's much faster.
This gives me some room to create more complex scenes... (This was being an issue for me with my old GPU.)

Many thanks to everyone who is contributing here on Patreon. Without you this would not be possible.

GPU.png.jpg

Now, about the update.

I do not have much to say. This is probably the last Update Progress before the update.

I have 95% of the update complete. I'm doing the last few scenes (They require a lot of attention from me to get the meaning I want.) and it will probably be finished by the weekend or sooner.

After that I'll finish putting the songs, send them to the translator and test.

Finally, I did some renderings to test the new GPU, it's in the next post.

Thank you all so much again. <3

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Is this an actual romance, pick who we want, or will this end up being a harem/mini-harem game where the girls are all banging each other also?
Haven't played the 0.2.0 but in the initial release i remember that redhead girl has a crush on the blonde girl, but she wouldn't mind banging the MC as well, for me it's clear that the game is already building up towards a harem and eventually the girls are gonna get frisky with each other, i just hope the dev makes everything optional.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Haven't played the 0.2.0 but in the initial release i remember that redhead girl has a crush on the blonde girl, but she wouldn't mind banging the MC as well, for me it's clear that the game is already building up towards a harem and eventually the girls are gonna get frisky with each other, i just hope the dev makes everything optional.
Be nice if the dev can take a couple moments and let us know. I'd rather not get started on this if it's going to turn into a harem/mini-harem thing with the girls banging each other. Unless it's as you said, optional.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm also going to ask, not because of a lack of reading previous posts; rather, because of the squeaky wheel principal.

--> Will this game be a forced-harem game, or can we reject all but one?
--> Will there be a "Chaos" route, or at least some alternative to 'the hero saves the city and all the women swoon at his feet'?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes