3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope everyone is okay.
Sorry to disappear, I will give a brief summary of what is happening.
Basically, my dad has some health issues, so I'm having to help him with his work. This is leaving me with very little time to do mostly custom renders and stuff related to that, as they take hours to do.
But, about updating the game. I keep doing the update, and it is about 60% complete. Hopefully next month things will get back to normal and I can focus 100% on the game to finish the update.
Sorry again and thanks for the support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope everyone is okay.
Sorry to disappear, I will give a brief summary of what is happening.
Basically, my dad has some health issues, so I'm having to help him with his work. This is leaving me with very little time to do mostly custom renders and stuff related to that, as they take hours to do.
But, about updating the game. I keep doing the update, and it is about 60% complete. Hopefully next month things will get back to normal and I can focus 100% on the game to finish the update.
Sorry again and thanks for the support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tell me this game is not abandoned I really loved it has there been any news from the developer since then

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
tell me this game is not abandoned I really loved it has there been any news from the developer since then
This is the latest post.

Hey guys, how are you doing? I hope everyone’s well.

Where’s the update?
It’s 90% done.
So, it’ll be out soon?
Maybe, maybe not. Let me explain.

This update should have already been out, but sadly, unforeseen events happen. I had to work with my dad in order to help him (he has some health issues). That’s of course not all, I need the money so I can finish paying my computer, as well as the translator for this update. (Maybe he will run out of food in this update and you will have to see that horrible first translation of mine again. Sorry Grubb).
For that reason, my available time is limited, and I’d rather do something well with all the content than rush and deliver an incomplete update.
Last week, for instance, while I was rendering a few scenes, I changed Danielle’s visuals. She has a purpose and story in the game, so she had to be more faithful to that.

With that in mind, I’m tweaking several scenes where she appears in the update. But it's better for me to do it now than having to change she in the next updates. It could make things harder.

Now, about the music.
To me, this is one of the most important things in the game. Music and sound effects bring an extra layer of emotion to the scenes, making them more interesting.
Since it’s hard finding non-copyrighted music that I can use in the game, I decided trying to create my own... Well, I only tried. Making music is quite hard and requires a lot of time.
At first I thought, “That’s it? This’ll be easy!”... But none of the music I tried creating turned out well.
I need a lot more time to learn, and as previously said, time is not on my side. So, for now, I’ll keep using non-copyrighted music and hope I can find some.
And as for the creators of the music I’m using, please don’t sue me. Thanks!

That's it for now, I'm not giving a release date for this update because everything depends the time I have available, but it's close to being done.
Thanks for everyone still supporting me on Patreon, thank you, it's very important.
And if you feel cheated and want to drop the support, no problem. You could come back later, if you feel like it, when the update is released.
Thank you again, and stay safe. See you soon.

Sep 3, 2020
This is the latest post.

Where’s the update?
It’s 90% done.
So, it’ll be out soon?
Maybe, maybe not. Let me explain.

This update should have already been out, but sadly, unforeseen events happen. I had to work with my dad in order to help him (he has some health issues). That’s of course not all, I need the money so I can finish paying my computer, as well as the translator for this update. (Maybe he will run out of food in this update and you will have to see that horrible first translation of mine again. Sorry Grubb).
For that reason, my available time is limited, and I’d rather do something well with all the content than rush and deliver an incomplete update.
Last week, for instance, while I was rendering a few scenes, I changed Danielle’s visuals. She has a purpose and story in the game, so she had to be more faithful to that.

With that in mind, I’m tweaking several scenes where she appears in the update. But it's better for me to do it now than having to change she in the next updates. It could make things harder.

Now, about the music.
To me, this is one of the most important things in the game. Music and sound effects bring an extra layer of emotion to the scenes, making them more interesting.
Since it’s hard finding non-copyrighted music that I can use in the game, I decided trying to create my own... Well, I only tried. Making music is quite hard and requires a lot of time.
At first I thought, “That’s it? This’ll be easy!”... But none of the music I tried creating turned out well.
I need a lot more time to learn, and as previously said, time is not on my side. So, for now, I’ll keep using non-copyrighted music and hope I can find some.
And as for the creators of the music I’m using, please don’t sue me. Thanks!

That's it for now, I'm not giving a release date for this update because everything depends the time I have available, but it's close to being done.
Thanks for everyone still supporting me on Patreon, thank you, it's very important.
And if you feel cheated and want to drop the support, no problem. You could come back later, if you feel like it, when the update is released.
Thank you again, and stay safe. See you soon.
thank you very much my brother

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not have to run in circles any more, honey.
Run into my arms, there will be hugs and cuddles all over your sturdy toned fantastic
body to confort you and make our time together so very much worth it.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

First I would like to wish you a great new year. May this year be a great year for all of you. <3
Well, after a long time without showing up, I'm back. And this time it's real.
I'm still working, but now 60%/70% of my time is available for me to work on the game, which is a lot more time than I had before.
The months of November and December were stressful for me. I decided to change Danielle's character one more time (That was the last time, I swear) and I also changed Bruce's character. I also thought about changing the MC, but that would take too long and not be feasible right now.
I've already changed all the scenes, but I haven't worked on the game since the end of December. Some family members came from another state and will stay at my house until the end of January.
This is the new Danielle:

This is the new Bruce:

So what I have left now is to finish the update, which shouldn't take too long. I set myself a goal, I intend to finish it by the end of February. This update has already taken a lot longer than expected and I'm not happy about it at all.
Well, that's it for now. Thank you all for your support, take care, see you soon again.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Just did review

wow great music! All this violence in movies & games… But is it me, or, is IRL getting *SO* much worse? I like the whole “we’re driving & need 2 stay SOBER.” [Good lesson!] Ok: -Good graphics, story, everything 9/10 so far! [Good job–“Circles?”] (BTW many Devs should learn from this, *WAY WAY* too many make total WUSS MCs!) -Story is very addictive! I like the whole “women in Combat & the military.” (NOT a fan of WAR, but if women want = w men, they should have ALL the same risks & responsibilities—-which certainly includes combat) (even a little kid can shoot a gun!) DEV: 1 Typo [English] “Start by getting some butter or oil “on the fridge” [should say “in the pan (or skillet)”] so the egg doesn’t stick….” Fridge (refrigerator= where cold food is kept) Stove heats/cooks food, pans (skillets, etc) hold food being cooked. [unless it’s microwave] —>>> 1 of the *scariest* things in life—combat, accident, whatever, is when you can’t remember what happen, can’t recall a specific event or time period. Then the Question becomes, what you did then, during that time, was that *REALLY* you, or was that someone else? FYI: Seeing someone/something BEFORE it happens—they’re called Premonitions—-rare, but not unheard of. Ok. Black market ORGANS… [UGH. Can I move to a different PLANET now?!?….] “actually, your ass is soft, & good for slapping…” [LMAO! LOL! ok this 2 made up 4 it]

–>>> Not tagged for it, but should have *HUMOR* tag as well!
Should have GROUP hugs! [include MC] YIKES!

—->>> DEV MAJOR SCRIPT ISSUE: [English] “bravo was always the best squad. We had over 95…… (exports.tagquotingdictobject at 0x7f…… ” (part unreadable.) FILE: ep2.rpy line #5929
[I think ” % ” needs special characters in Renpy.] same as HTML?
Aside from a few typo/bugs, only other thing: No real “adult” content yet. (1 short nude scene, no sex) [maybe sex w hooker @ bar? (I skipped, had 2 girls there! lol)] Ver .2 reviewed, overall, 95%! GOOD JOB can’t wait for 4 more!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes