Collection Video Ruria Raw collection [2021-06-29] [Ruria]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Any updates? There is some new videos on twitter

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Ruria made a new patron only gane and there's no update about any activity since January 3.

Guess he's either retiring or with some IRL problem

Cat4ps

Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1225763

Overview:
Ruria Raw is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from Overwatch, Final Fantasy, and NieR. He also created an original Character named RuRu, who is featured in a game released on Steam.​

Updated: 2021-06-29
Artist: Ruria Raw - - - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: up to 8K
Files: 108 pictures
Length: 26 animations (10min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
Full collection: - - - MEGA
Some vids in 8K: - -
MEGA
Some vids in 4K: - - MEGA
Compressed (720p): - - -

2021-06 update (8K): - -
2021-06 update (4K): - -

View attachment 1225764 View attachment 1225766 View attachment 1225767 View attachment 1225768
Can u get the missing animations?

Cat4ps

Aug 13, 2021
Waiting for someone to share Jill anim, sorry if I'm being annoying, it's just because this thread is not very active.

Reactions: NukaCola

inlandpro

Aug 31, 2021
Also, having it released in 8k make it easier to downscale and keep a high quality than the opposite: upscale from 1080p.
You gonna make a torrent for this? I'm using your torrents in a bunch of other threads cause a lot of downloads are dead or painfully slow.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
You gonna make a torrent for this? I'm using your torrents in a bunch of other threads cause a lot of downloads are dead or painfully slow.
You guessed right, I'm on it.

torrent have pro and con, it can prevent "dead link" but it switch the liability to the user (for example, zoophilia law have been hardened in my country, which now include hentai, so Animopron work fall in it).

I should find a way to get in touch with people who also have Seedbox, as most "regular" people won't seed 24/24 (if they do it at all).

Two of my Seedbox in datacenter (Eu/Ca) are almost full and my personal at home is waiting for new drive.

We relied a lot on Nopy as "passive" user but the way to go is to be "active" user with torrent that spread the load properly, especially since the dead of of Nopy, you can max out your bandwidth with enough seed. I'm currently wondering if it would be worth to make a tutorial to setup a Seedbox at home using Raspberry.

inlandpro

Aug 31, 2021
I love you guys, I should say please don't download support me blah blah blah, but the truth is that I also download stuff too.

You do well, indeed I am flattered that you appreciate my work.
You know what. Screw you. It's quite bizarre to see the creator thanking people on his own pirated thread. I will make a patreon account and support you just to spite you.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote