VN Ren'Py Abandoned Russian Liberty [Intro] [RussianLiberty]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
game_menu.png

Overview:
Russian goverment was overthrow. And forces of Liberty and Progress are came to power. But the main charecter of our story don't care about all this bull shit. He just live his life as professor of philosophy and waiting for promotion.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-11
Release Date: 2019-04-10
Developer: RussianLiberty
Censored: No
Version: Intro
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED

brothel.jpg brothel9.png brothel-office-5.png home-1.png hometwo3.png kitchen-10.png lib5-0.png univer0.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The girl in the close up is the D from DMD with different hair

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Intro!

PC (58MB): - - - -
Mac (48MB): - - - -

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
It's hilarious despite a few spelling mistakes. But most the jokes are for Russian speaking audience. Still bravo!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
And forces of Liberty and Progress are came to power
YES, a thousand times yes if this is the kind of sentence structure in the game !! Just so I can hear the grammar nazi's cry and whine, their tears sustain my youth !! And i love being told I look 22-26 when I am 44 !!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
holy crap this was bad..LOL...it gets the Zoney for worst new game of 2019..buh bye :p
Also no, the worst new game of 2019 so far still goes to 'Love Thy Neighbors 2", a sequel to a game that is not even 60% done !! Also its from the man, the legend, Slonique himself !!

The only one capable of giving Slonique a run for his money is DDFunlol, this poor dev is swimming in the shallows with this game, while those two are Ocean Masters !

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
First game in a while that's trying something bold. Renders aren't half bad. Too bad about the rest.