VN Ren'Py Abandoned Russian Liberty [Intro] [RussianLiberty]

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
hmm, a 1773 charleville flintlock, a 1873 Short lever action Winchester and what looks like a M1 Garand first produced in 1936... The only thing I like (beside the guns) is that ass

Reactions: Sollers

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, "Russian Liberty" you said... Well, Czar Vladimir's probably already sent the ex-KGB assassins off with their orders. Hey, dev, watch out for thallium, polonium, and nerve agents!

Reactions: YuriiH

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Viva la Revolucion. Oh wait, wrong language..... Man this is bad, but god damnit if that blonde chick with the nose-ring doesn't do it for me.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Its not awful. If its a first time effort (or even a second time effort) the dudes at least producing something. Plus i reckon with a bit of time he might deliver something pretty functional. The narrative is a bit odd though. Youre basically an idiot with anger issues. Im trying to think of one redeeming quality to the MC... he's half relateable i suppose. I am an idiot. And kinda fat. I did study philosophy. But aside that? Plenty of Engrish. But why get mad at that? The story is paper thin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theres no real game. Your ferried from scene to scene. All in all its about 5 minutes for those wondering with 3 scenes.

Oh, some choice screens: screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Should have kinetic novel tag... not one choice, when there could have been several.

Also, what did I just watch? Russian mentality is lost on me it seems...

TheBoldOne

Mar 18, 2019
I love how the FSB and other Russian SF units go kitted in at least 50% US gear unless it's another PR stunt advertising stronk russian weapons.
Bruh, I can say some more. Now the members of FSB SF buy AR, SR, AUG, Glock and other western guns. They say that modern IzhMash's AKs\PM\SVD are crap, unlike the soviet variants. It's harder to find them year by year, so it's easier to buy the western guns. So if you see Russian SF equipped with AR-15 or SR-25 don't be surprised.
nopdglvp64711.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.