5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
The sneakiest reply I've ever seen
hey, it's a pirate forum after all, a lot of ppl who can't afford it come here, but I always for supporting artists if you can.

more like, DMCA stuff without artist even knowing about it, is the sneakiest shit I've ever seen, bcs you can DMCA artist's archive as well. if host is dumb enough to go RIOT directly for example, not speaking about OCs rn

This shit could easily drag the artist to the same pile.

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
hey, it's a pirate forum after all, a lot of ppl who can't afford it come here, but I always for supporting artists if you can.

more like, DMCA stuff without artist even knowing about it, is the sneakiest shit I've ever seen, bcs you can DMCA artist's archive as well. if host is dumb enough to go RIOT directly for example, not speaking about OCs rn

This shit could easily drag the artist to the same pile.
I understand it, no worries.
I just find the way you replied very funny xD

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
are the animations scattered among all the files in the archive, or are concentrated in specific files?
I'm just interested in the animations, not in the models/img/turntables/pinups etc.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
guess I'll DL everything and filter it myself, tks

EDIT:
Ok, I DLed the archive and filtered everything, I made a file with just the actual animations (no turnarounds, no just walk anim, no pics ) , it's not much, just around 20 animations, if someone else is interested it's here:

Last edited:

Siduopi

Apr 10, 2023
Any one has those "blender animation files"? Only found some of them (included those in the torrent)

Last edited:

mayur rathod

May 28, 2017
guess I'll DL everything and filter it myself, tks

EDIT:
Ok, I DLed the archive and filtered everything, I made a file with just the actual animations (no turnarounds, no just walk anim, no pics ) , it's not much, just around 20 animations, if someone else is interested it's here:
Pixeldrain
can you please upload it again on some other site this got taken down

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote