5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
Why would you need Blender 2.9 what doesn't work?
There is no plugin UI to change outfits quickly (similar how Mustard UI works)

Also I had to re-add IK Controlls manually together with some bone constraints.
Currently trying to add body physics via cloth sim.

Basically the whole rig is raw, thankfully no important bones are missing and I don't have to weight paint anything other than personalized bones.

Because of that, I thought I probably need some addons.
And in the readme.txt it was mentioned that it is a 2.9 .blend file, which basically means I have to download specifically 2.9 addons

Hoverbike

Apr 16, 2021
There is no plugin UI to change outfits quickly (similar how Mustard UI works)

Also I had to re-add IK Controlls manually together with some bone constraints.
Currently trying to add body physics via cloth sim.

Basically the whole rig is raw, thankfully no important bones are missing and I don't have to weight paint anything other than personalized bones.

Because of that, I thought I probably need some addons.
And in the readme.txt it was mentioned that it is a 2.9 .blend file, which basically means I have to download specifically 2.9 addons
For some reason, I provided an older version of Battle Bunny Irelia...
You can find "the latest" a newer version here: Battle Bunny Irelia - 3D Model (Archive ~3.88 GO)
My post: Battle Bunny Irelia - 3D Model / Post #08

Last edited:

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
Are these only used with blender?
Another question, is there game 18+ apart roguelike hentai with this model?
No, not only in blender. The model comes in multiple versions: 3DS Max, Blender, FBX, Maya, UE4, Unity and Zbrush

RyanReos

Dec 14, 2020
Quick reminder:

Please do not share direct link to the asset that is provided by the artist since doing so will alert them. Instead, upload the asset into a different file and provide that link. Thank you.
Yes! At least upload it to other mirror links and not hogging up my MEGA and Google Drive bandwidth, these archive links are for my patrons, supporters and fellow creators only. I got several reports and alerts of limiting bandwidth because of this publicity sharing.

Also, please consider supporting me if you like my contents, thanks everyone and have a good day :giggle:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Yes! At least upload it to other mirror links and not hogging up my MEGA and Google Drive bandwidth, these archive links are for my patrons, supporters and fellow creators only. I got several reports and alerts of limiting bandwidth because of this publicity sharing.

Also, please consider supporting me if you like my contents, thanks everyone and have a good day :giggle:
4x.png
Just to be sure

Did you DMCA'd the OP links recently or someone reached out to you to do that, maybe?
or this is some kinda "Good Samaritan" did that and you never knew?

• Haha
Reactions: feathers113

RyanReos

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 2960901
Just to be sure

Did you DMCA'd the OP links recently or someone reached out to you to do that, maybe?
or this is some kinda "Good Samaritan" did that and you never knew?
I really don't bother much to do that, just focusing on making contents rather than go around reporting all these leaked sites, it must be some other supporters that helped me, much thanks to them! :)

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I really don't bother much to do that, just focusing on making contents rather than go around reporting all these leaked sites, it must be some other supporters that helped me, much thanks to them! :)
I see, "Good Samaritan" then it is...
but it's not only you, looks like "he" picks artists randomly or whoever they like maybe, still, good to know
regardless, keep doing what you do, and don't pay much attention to our little pirate outpost
We still love you ;)

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Mirror:
Edit: Changed to non-official link
I think you didn't understand what I said. You don't keep link that artist calls a "mirror", you make mirror yourself on another host. This Gdrive is still owned by RyanReos :WeSmart:

BleachMan

Nov 29, 2019
I think you didn't understand what I said. You don't keep link that artist calls a "mirror", you make mirror yourself on another host. This Gdrive is still owned by RyanReos :WeSmart:
Yeah, my bad. I had already created a burner account and uploaded it there but I somehow still posted the official link. Fixed now though.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
I see, "Good Samaritan" then it is...
but it's not only you, looks like "he" picks artists randomly or whoever they like maybe, still, good to know
regardless, keep doing what you do, and don't pay much attention to our little pirate outpost
We still love you ;)
The sneakiest reply I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: LordLegolas
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote