3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 8, 2017
ryuko lick.gif

Overview:
This is the result of a long-time collaboration with Wanderlewds and Pixie Willow
(you may know her as the clussy from ).​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-21
Release Date: 2022-07-01
Developer: Layla -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
You're questioning why some humans have a fetish for feet and yet you're in a website that absolutely caters to people with weird fetishes.

It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black don't ya think?
Yeah sure, I can get the appeal for lots of things, but feet or scat, I just can't.
Also, foot fetishists are the most annoying and susceptibles from my experience, I've already had one or two show up in some of my live streams (and some of my friend's too) and go like "sHOw FeEt Plz" then get mad when you tell them it's inappropriate... Guess I grew allergic to that fetish because of that.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah sure, I can get the appeal for lots of things, but feet or scat, I just can't.
Also, foot fetishists are the most annoying and susceptibles from my experience, I've already had one or two show up in some of my live streams (and some of my friend's too) and go like "sHOw FeEt Plz" then get mad when you tell them it's inappropriate... Guess I grew allergic to that fetish because of that.
I know right?! Feets don't even have nipples!!

Feb 2, 2019
Just to keep you informed, Layla (dev) is working on a remake (side-scroller) of this game :

https://f95zone.to/threads/ryukos-life-fiber-adventure-v1-2-laylaletsyou.59737/

The game featured on this thread is simply a different little side project.
It goes directly in my favourite list. :D
I really hope we will have Kiryuin Satsuki step on guys with her legendary high heel. :love:
One of the extremely rare women I would let step on me like I am a doormat. Sad she is a fictional character...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes