3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
You see, when you sexually stimulate your genitals, it sends electrical signals to your brain and release endorphins and oxytocin that, in enough quantity, causes you to orgasm. For males, it usually results in 'cumming' where you ejaculate.

I hope this community post answers your question :)
That's actually interresting.
ExX3.gif

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Er... What's with people and licking feet, humanity is so weird man...
Well it's not my thing but I've had to deal with it since every sub and their mother has a foot fetish nowadays. From what I understand It's the idea that feet are contantly in use and on the ground making it the most functional, unclean and ordinarily least sexual part of the body. So a lot of subs get a hit of humiliation from worshipping them. Getting off on the most "pathetic" body part possible.

Naturally over time that can morph into a more physical attraction particularly where dainty women's feet are concerned.

Reactions: shane552
Mar 17, 2021
Well it's not my thing but I've had to deal with it since every sub and their mother has a foot fetish nowadays. From what I understand It's the idea that feet are contantly in use and on the ground making it the most functional, unclean and ordinarily least sexual part of the body. So a lot of subs get a hit of humiliation from worshipping them. Getting off on the most "pathetic" body part possible.

Naturally over time that can morph into a more physical attraction particularly where dainty women's feet are concerned.
It's not nowadays; ratio has been about 1 in 5 men with a foot fetish for a long time. Being a man with a foot fetish, I highly disagree with your assessment about foot fetishism. Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but that's not how I got my foot fetish.

shane552

Nov 23, 2018

hmm, you actually have a point there, I never understood that afinity that many men have, however, I find it interesting since it's part of our sexual nature lol, sorry if this is not very related to the game

Reactions: Whiskeyfrisky

Zazazap

May 22, 2018

I've got some subs (mostly men) that were into foot fetish too but I could never indulge into it. Like, I can step on someone stuff like that, but sniffing and licking makes me squeamish...
Thank you for the insights though, I don't think I'll do it 'cause it's not my thing and I'm very ticklish, but I'll look at it with a different eye now.

Everyone has its limits, and jokes asside, if someone is into that well, whatever rocks your boat man, as long as you're not forcing it on others (like with any fetishes) it's fine by me.

Reactions: Whiskeyfrisky

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Its the same developer who made this game https://f95zone.to/threads/ryukos-life-fiber-adventure-v1-2-laylaletsyou.59737/ but then abandoned it once she got patreons to make the game you play and an action platformer game >..> smh idk why this game looked pretty damn good . Oh well people used to be smarter haha she is over there on her Patreon saying "there isn't enough VNS game of Kill la Kill" and that is why she is making one to then abandon it to make an action one ???? Makes no fucking sense

BelkA69

Mar 14, 2021
From what I understand It's the idea that feet are contantly in use and on the ground making it the most functional, unclean and ordinarily least sexual part of the body.
Any part of the body can be dirty and people usually take a shower before having sex.
So a lot of subs get a hit of humiliation from worshipping them. Getting off on the most "pathetic" body part possible.
Someone gets aesthetic pleasure from the beauty of the visual forms of the female breasts, arms, back, and so on. So why are the feet the most "pathetic" part of the body? You don't have to love dirt and humiliation to be a foot fetishist, it's like saying if a person loves anal then he 100% loves a copro, but they clean their ass before fucking, right?

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I feel horrified that humanity has reached the point where I had to click that link because there are more than one possible clussies.
I respectfully disagree. Clussy is quirky and fun. The world needs more laughter and joy.

edit: yes I'm biased, I like clowns. The proper silly kind that just want to make people smile. I don't mind the monster kind, but I find those to be just derpy and ridiculous. No idea why people find those kinds scary.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes