professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just a comment of having played the game since the start...when you reach the end of the current update, there is no way to tell you're there. It just gets boring going back and forth with nothing new happening.
I think there should be a flag somewhere that alerts the player that you can't change anything. I've got Kira guarding the settlement and Melissa playing music, Angela's preg and my android has upgrades, the Sherrif and Jay are all available and the other routes have not changes. . . so nothing happens turn after turn..boring temp ending...or I've missed something with no clues to what. Update the walk through?...or wait.
This was a fun game for most of the development but now that it has a lot of development, its going down hill...sad I liked it.

Reactions: Dexco

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Just a comment of having played the game since the start...when you reach the end of the current update, there is no way to tell you're there. It just gets boring going back and forth with nothing new happening.
I think there should be a flag somewhere that alerts the player that you can't change anything. I've got Kira guarding the settlement and Melissa playing music, Angela's preg and my android has upgrades, the Sherrif and Jay are all available and the other routes have not changes. . . so nothing happens turn after turn..boring temp ending...or I've missed something with no clues to what. Update the walk through?...or wait.
This was a fun game for most of the development but now that it has a lot of development, its going down hill...sad I liked it.
Yeah the first time you play this game its like holyshit this is really good but then its like it kinda age bad.Also the way he makes his games, like it was fun to do more runs to see the other characters content but its not really fun because we have to skip long part of the game that we already did.

Reactions: professorx10

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.20] compressed*

- Original Size (64bit): 888 MB
- Original Size (32bit): 871 MB

Compressed version for Win (64bit) (107MB): - -
Compressed version for PC (32bit) (91MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.20] compressed*

- Original Size (64bit): 888 MB
- Original Size (32bit): 871 MB

Compressed version for Win (64bit) (107MB): MEGA - -
Compressed version for PC (32bit) (91MB): MEGA - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much, can you please fate of irna update too!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Does the incest patch work between versions or no?
No the IC patch only works with each version. Say for example if a V0.21 came out today you would have to wait for the IC patch since the patch is a modify version of the script that changes land lady to mom.

Reactions: Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
No the IC patch only works with each version. Say for example if a V0.21 came out today you would have to wait for the IC patch since the patch is a modify version of the script that changes land lady to mom.
Yeah, I missed the first post right under the OP. The way it attaches like one made me miss it entirely. My bad.

Thanks for the info, though. I suppose I'll wait for V0.21's then.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes