itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I get a "your connection is not private" error with mega for a while now, I've tried to fix the problem but with no effect. Anyways, is the android port in the OP with incest patched or only your port? Cuz I need a different download link than mega.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I get a "your connection is not private" error with mega for a while now, I've tried to fix the problem but with no effect. Anyways, is the android port in the OP with incest patched or only your port? Cuz I need a different download link than mega.
:WaitWhat: it's Patreon funded, so most likely not. but who knows.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Still no way to have all the girls naked "at home" like Kira, or ask them to grow hairy like in "the fate of irina" (or maybe i don't know the way?) Thanks.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I've not started the pregnancy content... looking at the walkthrough it seems there is some plot thing to speed up their pregnancy. I'm not really into pregnancy content but it is appropriate to the story, but I want to know do they revert back to their normal selves after giving birth? (I know it takes a while in real life, but also in real life you don't give birth after 4 weeks, so y'know)

Also noticed something that bugs me slightly. I have the girls set to slutty outfits coz why not... I would go with naked but currently only an option for Kira. However if I set Kira to naked she reverts to standard outfit as soon as I leave the room and if I fuck either of them in my office (mostly as the best way to generate cans to be able to build the brothel) they again to their standard outfit... this has led me to only fucking Angela because it's the sluttiest of the standard outfits :p It'd be good if their home attire stayed slutty if that's what you'd selected even if it changes in other places (such as the office outfit only being in the office and Kira's naked only being in her room)

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with getting Mel a job and preggers? One play through it all worked fine then on second test play through the options do not show up. Are there a certain set of factors or choices necessary for these options? Also I can not get the Android Cara to be my body guard, is that implemented yet or did I screw something up by giving her a personality.

Thanks,

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with getting Mel a job and preggers? One play through it all worked fine then on second test play through the options do not show up. Are there a certain set of factors or choices necessary for these options? Also I can not get the Android Cara to be my body guard, is that implemented yet or did I screw something up by giving her a personality.

Thanks,
Probably not implemented yet ..... maybe soon along with other stuff

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes