the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
yes?
why do you quote a post from last year? do you expect an incest patch for v0.8 to work for v0.20?
and btw., both links in the op pointing now to the correct patch.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
The game almost seems to be coming to fruition. With 7 of 10 women (+1 android) impregnable, and being able to become mayor, if the dev decides to wrap it up, it would be a decent (short) game. However, if more game aspects/content are implemented, I would not complain as an end statement is all ready in the story. This is much different then the games where content is created, and an end is compiled out of the content.

jaggu

May 24, 2017
yes?
why do you quote a post from last year? do you expect an incest patch for v0.8 to work for v0.20?
and btw., both links in the op pointing now to the correct patch.
it is working for me and current patch file was corrupted.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
The Android girl needs more content on the romance/corruption story, but still waiting with baited breath on more updates/story.. Angela needs New shower scene for corruption route would love more content for Elin/Jay..would love New threesome/foursomes scene (adding Angela/Elin or Jay). just super excited about where the story is going hoping for more soon.....But really I'm not complaining just hoping the creators of the game read some of these post for ideas and take the good ones to heart and maybe implement some of the better ones down the line

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
i got this
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 100, in __call__
raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: u'gallerymain' is not a screen or a label.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Shelter-0.20-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 100, in __call__
raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: u'gallerymain' is not a screen or a label.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
S.h.e.l.t.e.r. - An Apocalyptic Tale 0.20
Sat Aug 01 23:41:33 2020
```

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You have to select the cum inside option; once you do, there should be an 'insemination' picture (the sperm breaching the egg pic). -- Basically, impregnation, rather than pregnant. The pregnant scenes/pics aren't in the game yet, is what REtMSgt meant.
sounds like Summer Time Saga?

Sep 4, 2017
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
very weird how this doesn't unlock the whole gallery for me and leaves a few scenes unlocked 1596401734399.png

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes