Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
you're right I decided to download because the art of the game is owesome, but
it's kind of hard for me to like a game without sound and animation, but I'm going to test this one
It does have sound, a couple of songs not just 1, it doesnt have anims but the quality of the art is so good i dont personaly care...

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
I'm on angela route, didn't follow a walkthrough since it wasn't there when I started, but i can't access either sister content, just says they're busy when I'm trying to go to their rooms.... Do I have to start from scratch? Are all girls in the household accessible at the same time?

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
why wont the melisa pregnancy scenes trigger? ive waited over a week since i had since w/o a condom and nothing is happening.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
why wont the melisa pregnancy scenes trigger? ive waited over a week since i had since w/o a condom and nothing is happening.
Dont use the patch from the 2nd post. It's currently incorrect and outdated.
Use the patch in the First Post.

If you're confused you can compare the two script files once extracted. One has a 6/27 modified date, the correct one has a 7/31 modified date.

Sep 30, 2017
I'm on angela route, didn't follow a walkthrough since it wasn't there when I started, but i can't access either sister content, just says they're busy when I'm trying to go to their rooms.... Do I have to start from scratch? Are all girls in the household accessible at the same time?
Unfortunately you're gonna have to star all over. I'm guessing you chose "Angela" when the father asked you which woman you want to pursue. The correct answer would be "All of them" if you want to have sex with all the women in the bunker. However, if you're happy with just Angela, then by all means continue, no need to start all over.

But, don't worry. If you do decide to start from scratch, you can skip through the content pretty easily by pressing the CTRL key.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Unfortunately you're gonna have to star all over. I'm guessing you chose "Angela" when the father asked you which woman you want to pursue. The correct answer would be "All of them" if you want to have sex with all the women in the bunker. However, if you're happy with just Angela, then by all means continue, no need to start all over.

But, don't worry. If you do decide to start from scratch, you can skip through the content pretty easily by pressing the CTRL key.
Yeah, I did say I wanted Angela, thanks for the advice mate! Appreciated!

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Guys recently I found out that no matter what I do, I just cannot make Kira pregnant first. Always the mom is the first woman which gets pregnant. Does anybody has similar experience? Call me crazy but Kira is my favorite girl and even though I am on harem path I want her to be bit special if you know what I mean

Reactions: SerHawkes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
download the apk and it will show up in the list of installation files on your phone.
tap it... installing... playing...
Ok, thanks a lot for the help. I do have another question though. I f thats how it works, does placing the incest patch in the folder on the android device work then?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Really wish there's an option for the story text to show up while viewing gallery because seeing just an image with no context is weird.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Ok, thanks a lot for the help. I do have another question though. I f thats how it works, does placing the incest patch in the folder on the android device work then?
why would you, it's already patched.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes