Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
in this game i can only choose one girl? because when i take romance with melissa i cannt open kira room

marthal

May 12, 2017
This is not possible to get your family pregnant & 2cnd time ? can make her pregnant only one time it's a shame, since when you impregnated they again

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Well im too dumb and lazy to pack the .rpa files again, BUT:
If you use the unren.bat to extract all the .rpas, then delete the scripts.rpa and script.rpyc (watch the c), you can overwrite this script.rpy. It should now be incest patched. Of cause not tested.

Reactions: Misty

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Sex Pregnant Melisa is great. I'm wondering if the Dev is going to let use get the girls pregnant again after he add's the last girl that can get pregnant to the game?

Reactions: Yoloyolo36

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

I asked earlier too, but how do you play it on android?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow....thats...a small as fuck update, as in the amount of content released....the developer(s) really dont get much done in the amount time since the last update, jesus.
So, the previous update was what? A month ago? And he pushed out a update to "Fate of Irnia" as well. All the while we have this looming pandemic hanging over our heads and people have a lot on their mind other than get you to nutt?

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Another successful update, I like how it all develops. I hope our adventure will not end soon and we will have many more updates. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
:WaitWhat:with your finger as pointing device for your touch screen.
gestures are described in the help tab of the menu and the rest is normal Ren'Py behavior.
I should have said it differently. i Mean how do i install/run it on android? Do i just copy over the file and it click it like an exe from my menu?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes