Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
I can't seem to get anywhere with angela it keeps telling me to talk to tiffany about how she manages radiation but I've already done that.

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Did you try using the Y Shield yet? Go to the town, talk to the Doctor as well where you can buy them cheaper.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Did you try using the Y Shield yet? Go to the town, talk to the Doctor as well where you can buy them cheaper.
I have done everything there was to do regarding the Y-Shield I played from start all the way to a couple days after fully fixing the android girl 2 times and I did it slowly and carefully the second time so as to not cancel anything out on accident.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
I have done everything there was to do regarding the Y-Shield I played from start all the way to a couple days after fully fixing the android girl 2 times and I did it slowly and carefully the second time so as to not cancel anything out on accident.
Does it say "End of current route" when you click to talk to her? Because if it does you must not have chosen her or the harem option when asked about it by Oliver. You can only choose one of the girls or all of them as of now.

If that's not the issue then you have a bug. I would suggest a clean installation of the game (Delete all files regarding it, re-download the latest version and restart).

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Does it say "End of current route" when you click to talk to her? Because if it does you must not have chosen her or the harem option when asked about it by Oliver. You can only choose one of the girls or all of them as of now.

If that's not the issue then you have a bug. I would suggest a clean installation of the game (Delete all files regarding it, re-download the latest version and restart).
I understand my problem now, thank you for your help.

Reactions: alexrieper

fukket

Mar 26, 2018
Okay so I can't talk to either Kira or Melisa. It just says that I'll have to come back later, or that I have to get a gun (which I have) and explore the wasteland more (which I've also done). Is this a bug, or have I fucked up and have to start over?

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Okay so I can't talk to either Kira or Melisa. It just says that I'll have to come back later, or that I have to get a gun (which I have) and explore the wasteland more (which I've also done). Is this a bug, or have I fucked up and have to start over?
I remember doing this part, and having to progress further by triggering incompleted things with the mother or other characters. Just keep talking to everyone else.

I never had a stuck issue just because I kept on exploring.|

Edit:

Oh and if you need to explore out with Kira & Melissa, those trigger at day & sleeping times. So just go to bed and it might trigger.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
On the corruption path you can choose kick out your father or keep him as a maid, just wondering if possible future updates will allow you to turn him into a sissy as story already stated his cock doesn't work anymore and we already have the choice of a shemale mechanic so just saying?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On the corruption path you can choose kick out your father or keep him as a maid, just wondering if possible future updates will allow you to turn him into a sissy as story already stated his cock doesn't work anymore and we already have the choice of a shemale mechanic so just saying?
I think Winterlook said that's the plan? If it is, it raises the question of if the player kicked him out is he gone for good, or will they be able to get him back? I can imagine him not getting on too well out in the wastes, and being willing to do anything to get back inside.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Changelog:
1) Melisa can now get pregnant and give birth to your child. There is also 4 (2 per route) H scenes when she is in her late pregnancy.
2) Melisa can now have a job if you propose her to have one. Comes with 4 (2 per route) H scenes and bonuses related to that job.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes