Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
winterlook There's something of a problem on Romance/Kira patrol route. The settlement 'map' options is set to 10 options, and the 'patrol with Kira' option basically replaces the 'go to mayor's office' option. Therefore you can't ever return to the office and it locks out any content related to it.
Well, in my playthrough it wasn't replaced just displaced:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: her007

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Ah, perhaps so. Would explain why it's 'missing'.
It will probably go completely off screen when another bulding gets added. The solution would be either making it scrollable or rearranging the whole thing into sub-menus.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
does this game plan to add animations? I feel spoiled with wanting animations, but the cgs do look good enough to get the job done haha

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find it searching. Is there a way to remove the incest patch from the Android version?

Just not my thing, but I guess I can pretend it means step-sisters if I have to.

xTakax

Jan 11, 2019
Awesome! You're the best, buddy!
Sadly incomplete.
11,12,13,14,23,24,25 missing on Mom
13,25,26,27,28,31 missing on Kira
5,6,8,10 missing on Jay
5,6,12 missing on Tiff
2,4 on android

I only bring it up as I got the rest and was missing one or 2 you had but still struggling to 100% my gallery.
Advice welcome on these scenes.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Is there a trigger for accessing Kira's work content? There is nothing under Talk in her room. WT just says you can offer her jobs. When/where does that happen?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a trigger for accessing Kira's work content? There is nothing under Talk in her room. WT just says you can offer her jobs. When/where does that happen?
It's not under "Talk", there should be a new option called "Offer her a job".

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Did she have the baby yet? I think it came up for me after that.
No as I'm playing a non-pregnancy route. But that would be interesting if that's the trigger as I have Angela working as my secretary on the same non-preg route. Guess I'll knock Kira up and see. Thanks

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
No as I'm playing a non-pregnancy route. But that would be interesting if that's the trigger as I have Angela working as my secretary on the same non-preg route. Guess I'll knock Kira up and see. Thanks
I did the work stuff before the pregnancy for both of them so I don't think that's it.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Slygold

Mar 17, 2018
(v0.19)
Move the extracted 'scripts.rpa' file to /game folder.
Do not use old patches on newer builds.
What do you use this for?
Also someone said something about console codes. Is it still a thing and where do i enter them if they are?
Last question, i think maybe i stuffed it up but i can't seem to get into angela or melisa's room anymore. You recon this is because i said I'm monogamous?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes