GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I skipped on last month's update so I "played" two months worth of content this time. And like usual with this game I spent more time downloading than actually playing it. I really don't get why the dev does this, the game fulfills in giving plenty of satisfactory sexual content, but that's literally all it does.

There's little to no real gameplay and the story is barely there, only being told through small chunks once in a while. Heck, there has been NO story progression for the last 5 updates, ever since 0.17. 0.22 advanced the story a little bit, but it was all over as quickly as you noticed it. And the character progression is a joke, romancing or mind breaking them takes all the time and effort of dropping a hat to the ground. The only real struggle is waiting for the dev to actually finish their routes before they move on to work on another character's route.

It's not as bad as Summertime Saga or Something Unlimited, which have had character's sex scenes pending for years, but it's still annoying eating a burger 2 ingredients at a time instead of larger bite. This approach may be done in an attempt to try and appease everyone, but it just leaves the game in a constant state of incompleteness.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I skipped on last month's update so I "played" two months worth of content this time. And like usual with this game I spent more time downloading than actually playing it. I really don't get why the dev does this, the game fulfills in giving plenty of satisfactory sexual content, but that's literally all it does.

It's not as bad as Summertime Saga or Something Unlimited, which have had character's sex scenes pending for years, but it's still annoying eating a burger 2 ingredients at a time instead of larger bite. This approach may be done in an attempt to try and appease everyone, but it just leaves the game in a constant state of incompleteness.

Agreed, the free roam stuff never helps these game and there's already waaaay to many fuckable characters. Should focus on moving the story as a VN like Irnia and less like what it is currently.

Cooltoy

Sep 3, 2017
I want to resume the game from the beginning, but I cannot delete the old saves. Do you know the way to accomplish this?

D

Deleted member 1371216

I want to resume the game from the beginning, but I cannot delete the old saves. Do you know the way to accomplish this?
Saves are in the Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy folder

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I keep getting that it is end of content at the Garage. How do you continue the Mia story in this update?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
finally some of the games ive been long time waiting for updates finally arrived :D
UPDATED:just played a little bit and i agree with others here that garage and greenhouse STILL need to be updated and hope that will be soon
ALSO be nice if you made the chick that works at the brothel fuckable with multiple options impregnate vaginal anal group,etc
although this is an update cant help wondering what exactly was all updated in entire game as personally i dont see any difference from last version?

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah really sad that the updates are so short because I really like the artstyle and characters. But some more story would be great yeah.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
The scene you get with Mia depends on weather you kept spying on her masturbating when you first met her.
Still, how do you get it? I keep talking with her but all I get is end of conversation
Edit:
Okay, I found out how you get it. If you had spied on her, you get the second scene, if you didn't, then you get the first one. Although I had spied on her, I got the first one, so I'm guessing that it's because I used an older save. It seems that the second scene where she rides is you is her dominant route and the other the submissive. I honestly cannot wait for more scenes with her.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes