Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
IP still breaks progression, idk if someone could make one that doesn't rewrite the scripts, but that would be very welcomed.
the patch isn't up to date. Maybe why it breaks? Never had issue with it before when it actually was up to date.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the patch isn't up to date. Maybe why it breaks? Never had issue with it before when it actually was up to date.
Really? It's not? Who would've thought. After all, it's been only 2 versions since it breaks progression. Thing is, that this type of patch, that overwrites the script will get outdated with every new version, hence my suggestion to make one that doesn't do that, like many others. Then it can't get outdated.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Really? It's not? Who would've thought. After all, it's been only 2 versions since it breaks progression. Thing is, that this type of patch, that overwrites the script will get outdated with every new version, hence my suggestion to make one that doesn't do that, like many others. Then it can't get outdated.
You said it "still break progression" when several already said it wasn't updated yet. So it was a given right that it would?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Ok. Waiting for patch update. I have saves only with patch played, i don't have other options :(
Why not include options like patch, to not be outdated? ;)
And to releaser, at least add ver of the patch near download link please (With which version of game patch is compactible)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elohim888

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I got an error when I rescue the sheriffs but the bandits attack me in cars. I presume I need an patch for this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok. Waiting for patch update. I have saves only with patch played, i don't have other options :(
Why not include options like patch, to not be outdated? ;)
And to releaser, at least add ver of the patch near download link please (With which version of game patch is compactible)(y)
Patches of these type usually community made and thus they are released somewhat after the update itself is released.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
for the new character go to the cave the two scenas are chose to romance her and the outer is threaten her do not kill just scare her, the one mia image talk to her and just go for it, i have no idea about how to get the outer mia image. if anyone knows how i would like to know thank you.
Same i cant find a way to unlock the second mia scene

Mar 12, 2018
Same i cant find a way to unlock the second mia scene
She has a different sex scene for each gender (cowgirl if female, missionary anal if she has a dick). I hope you have a save around when you chose whether she had a dick or not. It's quite a conundrum, though: have another hot girl to impregnate or have a potential partner to pair with their family member for pregnancy later...

Mar 13, 2019
She has a different sex scene for each gender (cowgirl if female, missionary anal if she has a dick). I hope you have a save around when you chose whether she had a dick or not. It's quite a conundrum, though: have another hot girl to impregnate or have a potential partner to pair with their family member for pregnancy later...
Looking at the unlocked gallery, it seems she has both scenes for both genders. Or sexes or whatever is the correct term these days anyway.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
False. The Dom and Sub routes are available for both genders.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to find Mia, after I build the garage and talk to her it send end of content. Do I need to start a whole new game to see her?

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I can't seem to find Mia, after I build the garage and talk to her it send end of content. Do I need to start a whole new game to see her?
The Incest patch seems to revert the game back to 0.21 version so the new content is gone ... and you have to re-download unless you backed up the scripts.rpa file.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes