UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone knows the console names for characters and their status?
I know mia is just mia, and you can switch mia_futa as you like, and kira is certainly called kira, and elin elin, but that's all I could find out by random trial and error.
Edit: found it searching in this thread.

"name_route_romance"
Now to find what Lucy's name is.

Last edited:

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I can't get some of the events to trigger. Can't get the foursome, and when I talk to John all he ever says is "We've talked about everything we need to talk about".

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I can't get some of the events to trigger. Can't get the foursome, and when I talk to John all he ever says is "We've talked about everything we need to talk about".
foursome triggered when you just sleep at home (just sleep) (you need to bone mom and both sister before)
inc. patch installed? if yes you can't trigger some new scenes and events, practically nothing new.

So after downloading the patch what do i do? Put it in the game file?
patch is outdated, play without patch, or wait when patch will be updated.
extract file, and place it in game folder.(folder with name game )

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
New update has like..... Almost no new content. 2 new scenes, some backgrounds, and a ridiculously small amount of story stuff. Sure the map was added, but that just brings you to the cave and military outpost, which don't do much at this time. But I am getting it for free, so beggars can't be choosers. Still, the update has kept the artstyle consistent and I only had a few bugs occur like if Kira is pregnant during the bandit scene an error occurs, which can be ignored but afterwards she changes back to non-pregnant attire while still technically being pregnant.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIV

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Screen player_room is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1317, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
Exception: Screen player_room is not known.

```

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
To see the 2 (technically 4?) Mia scenes, you can change mia_peek and mia_futa from True/False in the console (making sure to keep correct capitalization).

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Try starting it again, ren'py will have generated a script.rpyc from my script.rpy and it will use that one intead of the one inside the script.rpa.
Now a very hopeful question, does this mean we'll likely not need to wait for patches with each release or no?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes