poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah It's the corruption route.
It's only through this route that you can reach the sex scene in the kitchen you want
Thank you for confirming! Appreciate it.
I guess I’ll just try and finish the game with the romance route then go back and try the corruption route.

Reactions: Fapmigo

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I've restarted this game a bunch of times. The fucking sisters never come out of their rooms.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Does this game have a real harem where people know that the girls belong to the MC or is it just sex with several girls?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Does this game have a real harem where people know that the girls belong to the MC or is it just sex with several girls?
Your harem within the SHELTER itself knows that they're your harem, and they don't really leave the SHELTER until pretty late in the current set of content. If you go the MB route (MB = Mindbreak) with some girls in town you can make it pretty clear one is yours, the other one isn't interested in any other guys.

Presumably, further in the future more people will be aware that your harem is yours.

Reactions: fregonard

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.23] [Winterlook] - Original Size: 1.00GB (Win x64) | 833MB (Win x32)

~ Compressed version ~
Download PC [Win x64] (106MB): - -
Download Win x32 (96MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
how many time do you need to have sex to make someone pregnant ? Mellisa still isnt pregnant Took her already like 10 times on the kitchen table ...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
how many time do you need to have sex to make someone pregnant ? Mellisa still isnt pregnant Took her already like 10 times on the kitchen table ...
I don't know how it works when you only have her, but if you go harem, for some reason the Mom has to be impregnated and give birth, then Kira and then Mellisas stuff happens. It might only take one scene each, but for some reason thats how it goes (at least for harem)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Anyone tried it with previous version of IC patch? Would it work for the latest update as well or do I have to wait for an update to it?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
All girls can become pregnant only in strict order. 1st is Angela, then Kira and Melisa is last. Each week after previous give birth. I don't know how accurately I described it, but something like that.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes