ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
as I said all 3 girls where asking MC to get them something for their cravings
Angela said she wanted Pickles MC said he would try the Bar and ask Jay because that would be a Bar snack
Mel asked for Fresh Veggies and MC said he would know someone to get it (hint Tiff) but there is no option and the Greenhouse has no content yet
Kaira asked for white chocolate and again (hint Tiff)but no option
now during the MC and Angela first date you where task to get Red Wine and the option came up through Tiff

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i think the requests from the girls are broken during their pregnancy

Angela said she wanted pickles and MC said he would try the bar and ask Jay about it went and there was no option went to Tiff as well again no option

now Mel is preg and she asked for Veggies Fresh went to Tiff no option went to the Settlement went to Greenhouse End of Current Content confused
You can't break what isn't there.
As in the text is just fluff. There is no gifts or items to go get.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude33

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
so why did MC say to all 3 girls that it shouldn't be hard to get and he"ll see what he can do
I already explained to you why. It's flavor text, they don't exist in the game.
But by all means decompile the scripts and read them for yourself if you don't believe me.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I've been playing for hours and can't manage to get Melissa pregnant. Any suggestions?
First you need to get Angela pregnant, and she needs to give birth. Then, you need to get Kyra pregnant, and she needs to give birth. Then, it's Melissa's turn.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Works on pc, no idea about android.
I have made this Patch to work! I try this from Problem I have with different Game, and User "raschi" gave Answer containing ".zip" with extracted Files from the same way, and "Wills747" had said this:
Do you mean .rpa patch? No you have to extract it then use the .rpyc files.
I use rpaExtract.exe Program available here: " " I drop your scripts.rpa File onto this Program, and it extraxt several Files name ".rpy" and ".rpyc". (I also extract default scripts.rpa made by Game on Computer to compare.) Only the "script.rpy" and "script.rpyc" Files had different size. I try copying "script.rpy" to "/Android/data/shelterlook/files/game/" Folder, and Game would crash. I instead copy "script.rpyc" File, and it WORK!

I think not just thier Game has unable to use ".rpa" Files, but all Ren'Py Game on Android have same Limitation and so all Mods to them need to Extract ".rpyc" File instead. I appreciate you make the File, and happy I can use this to play! Thank you!

PS: oops, so dumb I was to forget the File :

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I have made this Patch to work! I try this from Problem I have with different Game, and User "raschi" gave Answer containing ".zip" with extracted Files from the same way, and "Wills747" had said this:

I use rpaExtract.exe Program available here: " " I drop your scripts.rpa File onto this Program, and it extraxt several Files name ".rpy" and ".rpyc". (I also extract default scripts.rpa made by Game on Computer to compare.) Only the "script.rpy" and "script.rpyc" Files had different size. I try copying "script.rpy" to "/Android/data/shelterlook/files/game/" Folder, and Game would crash. I instead copy "script.rpyc" File, and it WORK!

I think not just thier Game has unable to use ".rpa" Files, but all Ren'Py Game on Android have same Limitation and so all Mods to them need to Extract ".rpyc" File instead. I appreciate you make the File, and happy I can use this to play! Thank you!
Had me going there for a minute until i saw quote was from Summertime Saga, couldn't recall doing a port for this game!

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes