serpentes

Apr 24, 2017
I've changed the script file to contain the incest patch

Edit: Updated for v0.23. The compressed version has the files extracted. Don't know if this is the same for the official release. Otherwise just use UnRen to extract the scripts.rpa and replace the script.rpy with this one.

Edit2: I see there is a patch that doesn't replace the files, try that one if there are any problems. Might work better than mine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-23-winterlook.24888/post-4313516

Last edited:

Tupac58

Jan 1, 2020
Beginning of game, right as the girl leaves the room. Rollback repeats the same error, ignore takes me back to title screen.
Bro if you downloaded apk from Android -> Mega (or other mirrors) try it from Others - > Android. I solved my problem with this.

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
Im afraid of being locked out of spidergirl Corruption Route, so should i save right at the stay friends and romance option or before?

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I've added the incest patch to 0.22. You do need to extract the ''script.rpa'' (with UnRen) and then replace the old ''script.rpy''with this new one. Might try to build a new .rpa in a bit, but that's new to me.

Edit: Build it into the 'scripts.rpa'. Should be all working
File patch.rpa placed in /Android/data/shelterlook/files/game/ but nothing differ?

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
can i have all the girls unlock or i just 1 girl in the begining ? i want to visit all girls not just 1

Aug 30, 2020
can i have all the girls unlock or i just 1 girl in the begining ? i want to visit all girls not just 1
Basically there is a Harem route, Only 1 person Route and Outsiders Route, the first 2 is quite explanatory, the third one is basically no family members, instead its what the name implies, and it dooesn't consist of only 1, you can have all except family members on the third, but the first is usually the best as it is all

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes